• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

LEFTISTS fear opposing views, a prime example is provided

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
How did you conclude that she's a woman? Having a husband is not a sufficient reason.
I cannot say about others, but before the big redo here if a person declared their gender you could look it up. I found that saved me some embarrassment more than once when talking with people.

EDIT: Ooh, you still can do that. But in the past you just had to click on the person's icon. Now you have to go to their page.

For example. Once you go to their page you can click "about"

Eliana

It is a fair question.
How did you conclude that she's a woman? Having a husband is not a sufficient reason.

Well first I took a huge sampling of her posting history and took it to the university here in Toronto, where the best minds in the sociology and psychology department analysed them. They looked for patterns that indicated a traditionally female mindset and cross referenced them with numerous other female posters and fed them all into a powerful super computer running gender conforming high tech A.I.

When that came back as inconclusive I flew to New York and went to the Hasidic Jews who got together and used the highest forms of kabbalah mysticism to divine her gender from the almighty.

When that failed I hired a crack team of private investigators and hackers to track her down on and offline to find out for sure if she was a man or a woman.

Finally, when even that failed, I clicked on her name and read her about profile like a normal human.

Eliana

I was just messin' with you - and raise some awareness.

Sorry, I don't care for or have respect for bullcrap, bad faith questions. What are you trying to raise "awareness" for? As if the world were watching this forum. :rolleyes:

You and your friend were fishing to see if I were some hateful anti-LGBT zealot or transphobe, and got giddy thinking how progressive you get to show everyone you are. Instead you showed everybody you don't have the brain function to think for ten seconds what the likely answer is to your question... I pick up on things like that.

Untitled.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Sorry, I don't care for or have respect for bullcrap, bad faith questions. What are you trying to raise "awareness" for? As if the world were watching this forum. :rolleyes:

You and your friend were fishing to see if I were some hateful anti-LGBT zealot or transphobe, and got giddy thinking how progressive you get to show everyone you are. Instead you showed everybody you don't have the brain function to think for ten seconds what the likely answer is to your question... I pick up on things like that.

View attachment 95778
:facepalm:

Argentbear

View attachment 95778
Wow your telepathic abilities are amazing. You were able to clearly read their minds and discern exactly what they were thinking. I can't do that even in person much less through the internet.

LadyJane

I'm not sure where all this hostility comes from, in relation to what you're responding to, other than the embarrassing little storm out you took when things didn't go your way. A fit that (at least) some of the world was watching.

You came back. That was a choice. Is it going as well as you'd hoped? You are taking things so personally another storm out is all but inevitable.

There are a handful of self-indulgent trainwrecks here. If that brings any comfort.

Eliana

Wow your telepathic abilities are amazing. You were able to clearly read their minds and discern exactly what they were thinking. I can't do that even in person much less through the internet.
Oh okay, so when they specifically asked "How did you conclude that she's a woman? Having a husband is not a sufficient reason." it had nothing to do with gender or LGBT. Great... by all means correct me and fill me in on the actual intent.

I don't need to be psychic to pick up on what is written in plain English. It was a silly question that was designed to impugn my character, and it got a silly answer in return. If some people want to play 'What? Who, me? Noooo you got it all wrong", they can try it with someone else.

Eliana

I'm not sure where all this hostility comes from, in relation to what you're responding to, other than the embarrassing little storm out you took when things didn't go your way. A fit that (at least) some of the world was watching.

You came back. That was a choice. Is it going as well as you'd hoped? You are taking things so personally another storm out is all but inevitable.

There are a handful of self-indulgent trainwrecks here. If that brings any comfort.

Oh yes, it's a real storm out after being asked the same question for 20+ pages, long after expressing my exhaustion with said question. Since being here I've delt with antisemites and blatant holocaust deniers, none of whom got any attention from hardly anyone. However the moment someone tries to make me out to be some kind of homophobe (I'm not, everyone is G-d's child) and here a bunch of you are for the pile up.

As I said, I don't have the patience for bad faith questions. Especially when they are designed to make me out as something I'm not.

I was very upfront about who I am and my personality and I treat people as good as they treat me. If some people don't like me, oh well, I couldn't care less. Regardless, I suggest people find a softer target to attack. I'm a Jewish woman, we love arguing.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited: