• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Love" - The Ultimate Love Song Collection

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש

Yes. Oh. So good. I love the violin cameo. I love the driving pressure of the of it. Like a choo-choo train, climbing up a hill almost too steep. And the lyrics. Of course. Perfect choice.

What I can bring? After that? I can't bring anything else. I have to bring some cool November rain. I love this song too. The lyrics are great. And I feel like it fits the mood right now. It's not quite as powerful. Not quite. But it has the string section crescendo. And my boy, Slash.

... When I look into your eyes. I can see. A love. Restrained." ( Gevurah )

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש

Yerda! I didn't see you arrive. Sorry that I hadn't said "Hi" till now. You're good? Thanks for the contributions to the collection.

This is inspired by your avatar. This is snoop-dog's cousin, or something. Was known as lil bow-wow. Now he's grown-up.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
One of my favorites…

That was really nice InChrist. Truly-truly beautiful. I liked that. Thank you,

My reply is:

Stand by me >>> What the World needs Now: Love sweet Love & medley >>> More ( amateur acoustic cover )

All 3 of these are strongly connected to the song you chose. The last one, in my opinion, is the most hopeful because of the youthful genuine vibe.

" ... there must be something more than this ... "

1720927848918.png

InChrist

Free4ever
That was really nice InChrist. Truly-truly beautiful. I liked that. Thank you,

My reply is:

Stand by me >>> What the World needs Now: Love sweet Love & medley >>> More ( amateur acoustic cover )

All 3 of these are strongly connected to the song you chose. The last one, in my opinion, is the most hopeful because of the youthful genuine vibe.

" ... there must be something more than this ... "

View attachment 94112
Thank you. Wow, I remember listening to and enjoying those first two songs a lot when I was a kid. My older brothers played both those often on their record players or radio.
The last song is hopeful.

I also enjoy the following song. If you’re not a believer in Jesus Christ, though, you may not appreciate it.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
@Fool, these are for you. The trio is resolving into only one. But we're not the same.

7 ways >>> love me 2 times ( live ) >>> 1

"we've constructed pyramids for our escaping ..."
-Jim Morrison

PearlSeeker

JOHN DENVER - ANNIE'S SONG

You fill up my senses like a night in the forest,
like the mountains in springtime, like a walk in the rain,
like a storm in the desert, like a sleepy blue ocean.
You fill up my senses, come fill me again.

Come let me love you, let me give my life to you,
let me drown in your laughter, let me die in your arms,
let me lay down beside you, let me always be with you.
Come let me love you, come love me again.

You fill up my senses like a night in the forest,
like the mountains in springtime, like a walk in the rain,
like a storm in the desert, like a sleepy blue ocean.
You fill up my senses, come fill me again.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I never meant to start a war. But. Love is a battle field. And I don't back down when confronted with injustice.

"... Better go and get your armor."

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
... You just kinda wasted my precious time, don't think twice. It's alright.