• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lycanthropy

Trey of Diamonds

To be honest, the term Therianthropy is new to me, I've always been familiar with them more popular Lycanthropy. It's very interesting though.

ASA

Simple solution..for lycantrophy...mental institutions... or a blade :) when i roam.. at the nigh..if i would ...encounter a lycan..i would shorten him for a head..thats for sure.. :)wouldnt bother with..subduing..and getin in it into a cage lol :)

But lycans are well known through history..from japan,china,incans,skandinavia..the thing is..wich are looney toons..wich are real..in the night!

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
It's a perfectly ordinary and unremarkable psychotic delusion.

One of my ex-friends thought he was therian, and everyone (except the rest of "the gang) thoguht him bat**** insane. :D
I don't get therianism though, not in the literal sense of thinking one actually is a wolf or can shapeshift into one... :D To have a connection to wolves or a preference of them, or to be of "wolf-spirit", sho' thang! But to actually be one.. hmm..

Last edited:

ASA

heh..thoguht and practice are not the same :) ...lycans..are ..good coats..sometimes..gloves..and handbags..depends of the color..of the fur :)

Trey of Diamonds

heh..thoguht and practice are not the same :) ...lycans..are ..good coats..sometimes..gloves..and handbags..depends of the color..of the fur :)

So, are you anti-Lycanthrope because you think they are evil or do you just fall on the side of the Vampires? Just curious.

ASA

its all sad in my signature :) if you know how to read betwen the lines :) iam..neither..i folow..just one..

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
And some on this thread insinuate that I have a loose grasp of reality. :cool:

"Lycans" are a made up movie monster... nothing more.

wa:do

ASA

And some on this thread insinuate that I have a loose grasp of reality. :cool:

"Lycans" are a made up movie monster... nothing more.

wa:do

that was sarcasm the bag and coat stuff lol :angel2:
they are a product of a fear of the dark and forest..from the past..:) are they real..think not..

ASA

There is no Anti-Satanic Association, at least not that's showing up on a google search. Is this your own organization of one?

Interesting..to look on google :) good choice..try..yahoo..or maybe ask jeves..
does it matter realy..poster..is just..a message..who saz iam part of anything..
thats funny..to look on search engines..omg :angel2: respect my friend..
my..god light your path..!

Trey of Diamonds

Interesting..to look on google :) good choice..try..yahoo..or maybe ask jeves..
does it matter realy..poster..is just..a message..who saz iam part of anything..
thats funny..to look on search engines..omg :angel2: respect my friend..
my..god light your path..!

You said that the answer was in your signature. Did you think no one would try to verify the organization you call out in your signature when you specifically said that was the answer to the question?

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
You said that the answer was in your signature. Did you think no one would try to verify the organization you call out in your signature when you specifically said that was the answer to the question?

It seems like nothing more then an so-so photoshop poster he made to appeal to his wetdream of Demonizing something he has no knowledge of in the first place.

ASA

No you get me wrong.. :) english is not my mother tongue so please bear with me..and try to understand.. :) verification..is ok..but..the funny thought was to look for it on the net.. :) who saz tht evrything on the net is legit..:) asa exists for a long time on balkan..its an organization of young people with difrent religions and etnicities..we uphold..the path of good..and try to fix the global wiev evil is cool ,good is bad :) and we did shut down a few..satanic churches..i had an idea..to come to the net..to meet people who share the same opinion of things...that..dark..and..perverted versions of religions are not good..and sacrifacing animals and people is evil..and that we open things we do not understand.... i hope you understand now :)

ASA

It seems like nothing more then an so-so photoshop poster he made to appeal to his wetdream of Demonizing something he has no knowledge of in the first place.

THE photoshop part is right..but i cannot take the credit..it was from a young artist ..wich we contacted to make us one..is there another way..to make..digital poster except photoshop?

wetdream..hehe..nicley put..but wrong in the beginig..my friend..if you use modern ways of comunication with the mases..it doesnt mean..your a geek like 50% of the net..some do tend to cling to old hatreds to evil and dark arts..for you people who live in simbiosis..with dark things..are those who understand am i right :) i dont speak good english..so sory for my ..lack of words :p

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
So you believe that those that don't agree with you are Evil. You also have an ignorant view of Satanism then too. So you and your friend are pushing you Subjective views on others? What right do you have to go around and call people Evil and Satanic when you have no idea what you're talking about. Sounds like nothing more then a bunch of Self-Righteous little kids.