• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lycanthropy

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
So you are suggesting that Therians are satanic?
and that animal sacrificing satanic cults are running around...

wa:do

ASA

So you believe that those that don't agree with you are Evil. You also have an ignorant view of Satanism then too. So you and your friend are pushing you Subjective views on others? What right do you have to go around and call people Evil and Satanic when you have no idea what you're talking about. Sounds like nothing more then a bunch of Self-Righteous little kids.

I see i have flamed..your intrest..darkling :) how quaint..i could teach you a thing or to about satanism..but dont mix it with pan god of nature...because..evry satan worshiper..will tell you that,is the satan..stupidity in ignorance..i do not belive who dosent agree with me is evil..because i would judge many people..i just judge those who walk the path of darkness with vigilance..and praise..and are not realizing..they are losing their soul bit by bit :) come out of the darkness litle..thrall..show your face..dont hide against words :)

ASA

So you are suggesting that Therians are satanic?
and that animal sacrificing satanic cults are running around...

No..i just like to poke..this guy :p Therians are not evil..our contrair... some are nature dwelers nothing else..but as we have evil people umong us..so there are evil..therians...:) not all..but a few..who feed on human flesh per se... if they exist..this is hipotesis right.. :)
there are many satanic..cults who sacrifice animals..on balkan especialy :) that iam looking to stop..i respect animals..and therians with them :) as long as they are allies not..the enemies :)

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
No..i just like to poke..this guy :p Therians are not evil..our contrair... some are nature dwelers nothing else..but as we have evil people umong us..so there are evil..therians...:) not all..but a few..who feed on human flesh per se... if they exist..this is hipotesis right..
Lol... human flesh eating therians.... please, you guys wouldn't taste that good, or be that rewarding. :rolleyes:

ASA

Lol... human flesh eating therians.... please, you guys wouldn't taste that good, or be that rewarding. :rolleyes:

:cigar: hmm...i tend to agree..better to ally.. and help each other..from therians you can learn alot.. :) about the nature..and the instinct..and how to react based on instinct..but we can never be...like them..