• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Males- Would You Prostitute Yourselves To Women if You Could?

Males- Would You Prostitute Yourself To Women If you Could?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. Nosophoros

The inspiration for this came from another post but I think it is a good question, if you as a male were capable now or at one point in your life to be able to prostitute yourself to women for money, gifts, etc. would you? (of course this is assuming women were as interested in using your services as men are interested in using womens services- a role reversal)

I'd have to say yes definately for myself (at one point). If I could do what I was going to do anyway and make a good profit, I don't see a problem with it.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Absolutely no.
I believe that my body is a temple of the holy spirit; as such to gain money by prostitution would, to me, be sacreligious.
That is MY rule for ME and I hope that I have offended no one by quoting this; each one of us has a choice, and a right to make that choice; this is merely mine. The following is a link that explores the Christian view:

http://chastitysf.guidetopsychology.com/q_temple.htm:)

Dr. Nosophoros

What made you come up with this question?
It came from the "Erotic Dancing" thread, and it made me think about how "morality" is viewed in this U.S. (but probably elsewhere) culture, or just male dominated culture period. For example, men who cheat on women are considered "players" and women who cheat on men are "whores" it is not equal. I think the issue of morality in this country seems to be typically made by men and is unequal. If a male thought it was immoral for a woman to do this or that, if they were in the same position would they feel the same way? This goes for abortion as well, I honestly do not believe that abortion would be looked down upon by many if we males could get pregnant and had the same role in shaping our societies attitudes as we have in the past- it's just a role reversal as I said to see if we would honestly put the same value judgements on ourselves as we do females.

I believe there are reasons and beliefs that fostered the idea of male dominance in this society and others, but that is for another thread.

LordZer

Personally i would definately jump at the chance, how ever i do not find women doing it to be immoral nor to i find abortion immoral, quite contrary to the laws of nature but not my morality

LordZer

Saw11_2000 said:
I am pro-choice, but I don't think you should get an abortion every weekend. Use protection or something.
I agree totally. I just think of it like this.......

Abortion to me is another form of population control. or post conception birth controll. When does the roll of my sperm and her egg become 'human'. Is it immoral to kill it when it is a sperm, it has half of the chromisomes needed to be a human and is well on its way. or is it when conception happens and it is then just a mere matter of time before it becomes another member of the human race. or is it when it is formed and fullay functionall?
if you chose to believe that after conception but before it is fully sormed then in wich tri-mester. Just as in trying to define speiciation it takes a degree of hindsight.

Saw11_2000

Hard to say, but I think during conception is when you become human. Not that you can understand or feel anything then, but you are still destorying potential life, I just don't think you should get abortions often, once in a while is fine if in emergencies or birth control doesn't work or whatever, just not often. ;)

jewscout

Religious Zionist
well it's not my first career choice....but you know what they say...

It's my duty to please that booty!:cool:

LordZer

Saw11_2000 said:
Hard to say, but I think during conception is when you become human. Not that you can understand or feel anything then, but you are still destorying potential life, I just don't think you should get abortions often, once in a while is fine if in emergencies or birth control doesn't work or whatever, just not often. ;)
Then exactly at wich point during conception? when the sperm and egg are in close enough proximity that it is a sure thing or when they combine? and if your reply is when they combine then in what instant?

Saw11_2000

You mean an entirely different species of Human? Then, I definitely say give it to scientists to be studied, or have an abortion, that just isn't normal.

Saw11_2000

Even if it is born, you can still "dispose" of it. You don't need hindsight to deal with things like that. But still, I don't believe in getting abortions very often, becasue it just seems like an inhumane form of birth control. Again, I say I have no problem with people who get it occasionally, for when birth control failed, or rape, or something like that. What would you do if there was an entirely new form of human LordZer?