• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Many many Chariot wheels found at bottom of Red sea.

Brian2

Veteran Member
And that ships sink*

:)

I personally do not use that find of chariot wheels in the red sea as proof of anything, and I don't find it in archaeological sites I may visit for evidence of the Exodus. I do not know the ins and outs of the find and why it was rejected as legitimate. However it could be evidence that the crossing of the Red Sea by chariots happened. It should not be swept under carpet because people can think of natural reasons for the wheels being there, as opposed to supernatural reasons.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
I just watched a video showing they found encrusted chariot wheels stretching from Nuwerba beach to the Saudi arabian side of red sea=Proof the exodus occurred.
I always thought they should be able to find some proof.
Interesting location. Many scholars believe the Exodus out of Africa more than likely occurred by the Straits of Tiran. However, I'm referring to scholars that lean towards the belief that the biblical story was actually a version of myth passed down from the times of earliest man in remembrance of human beginnings.

Argentbear

I just watched a video showing they found encrusted chariot wheels stretching from Nuwerba beach to the Saudi arabian side of red sea=Proof the exodus occurred.
This was originally reported on World News Daily Report a satirical fake news site. THe site contains the disclaimer: "All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction."

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The known fraud Ron Wyatt (by the way when even Answers in Genesis tells you that you cannot trust such a man you know that he has to be a very unconvincing fraud. At any rate he had several photos as "proof" the most ludicrous being photos of modern ship's brass valve wheels.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Can you post the link?

How old is it?

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
The Red Sea has been a shipping lane for millenia. This could be evidence of one of it's many disastrous sinkings. Why jump to conclusions? I prefer more information and thorough investigation.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
The Red Sea has been a shipping lane for millenia. This could be evidence of one of it's many disastrous sinkings. Why jump to conclusions? I prefer more information and thorough investigation.
Unfortunately, both Egypt & Saudi Arabia currently prohibit any type of disturbance of that area. Only pictures are allowed, if I’m not mistaken.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Unfortunately, both Egypt & Saudi Arabia currently prohibit any type of disturbance of that area. Only pictures are allowed, if I’m not mistaken.
I think/hope they would eventually allow further archaeological investigation, once certain nearby tensions decrease. They're probably just as concerned about security as they are not having people destroy their coastline.