• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Many many Chariot wheels found at bottom of Red sea.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Funny that none of these 'chariot wheels' have ever been brought up for analysis and examination. The would could be carbon dated and so on.
This is my favorite "chariot wheel" found by Ron Wyatt. If you look carefully you will see that for some odd reason it bears a striking resemblance to a modern day brass ship's valve wheel:

1726959151786.png

The picture is still on at least one of he sites that claim to be his museum.

TransmutingSoul

One Planet, One People, Please!
Premium Member
That has been the prediction for about 2,000 years. The End was supposed to start while at least some of the original disciples were still alive. I have not seen any 2,000 year old Jews lately.
It started happening as soon as the Words were given. Every thought and action of every person from that moment on, has been building up to this age.

Each day for God is like a thousand years, it's only been a couple of days since those verses were given and each day they have been confirmed as truth, each day they are being realised.

We are in the 3rd day where we will see them unfold in greater clarity with an ever increasing momentum.

Looking for chariot wheels, or an ark is looking in the wrong direction as it is not looking at the metephor.

Regards Tony

Last edited:

an anarchist

Your local anarchist.
You will be. We are near the end of these last days.
Man buzz off. I was real mean to the last old man who tried this bs on me so I’m trying not to be mean again.

I will just say that I will outlive you and I bet you will be worried on your death bed, wondering if the heaven you believe in is real or not. You will think perhaps there is nothing waiting for me after death. And you will not be able to assuage the fear of nothingness. What lies after death? I dunno, but I know you are going to find out first old man. When that time comes, I wonder if you will feel the fear that you are trying to subject me to.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It started happening as soon as the Words were given. Every thought and action of every person from that moment on, has been building up to this age.

Each day for God is lie a thousand years, it's only been a couple of days since those verses were given and each day they have been confirmed as truth, each day they are being realised.

We are in the 3rd day where we will see them unfold in greater clarity with an ever increasing momentum.

Regards Tony
Once again, the disciples were specifically told that some of them would still be alive. Why did you ignore that?

TransmutingSoul

One Planet, One People, Please!
Premium Member
Once again, the disciples were specifically told that some of them would still be alive. Why did you ignore that?
Not all the Disciples died, they are still alive. That is something others can consider.

An interesting question to consider is if Jesus made that statement before he made the statement about the Disciples who would reject him.

My thought would be that not all the Disciples that first embraced Jesus as the Christ, maintained that life giving acceptance.

The issue is, what is life and what is death, what is it to be alive and what is it to be dead?

Regards Tony

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I know 100% the bible is true.
Ah! There's your problem, right there.

For instance, do you really think that ─

snakes can speak in human languages

the top of Mount Everest was 25 feet under water at some time in the last 10,000 years

π = 3

&c &c &c &c &c &c?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
This is my favorite "chariot wheel" found by Ron Wyatt. If you look carefully you will see that for some odd reason it bears a striking resemblance to a modern day brass ship's valve wheel:

View attachment 97408

The picture is still on at least one of he sites that claim to be his museum.

Anyone who has done research and saw Egyptian chariots in a museum knows there are no 4 spoked chariot wheels.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I just watched a video showing they found encrusted chariot wheels stretching from Nuwerba beach to the Saudi arabian side of red sea=Proof the exodus occurred.
I always thought they should be able to find some proof.
I would think it prudent to wait for radiocafbon dating. I'm not sure exactly when the Exodus is thought to have occurred.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Anyone who has done research and saw Egyptian chariots in a museum knows there are no 4 spoked chariot wheels.

1726965249640.png

Actually no. This was a very early Egyptian chariot wheel. But you might notice a slight difference from the one that I posted earlier. Perhaps they "plump up" in water:D