• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Many many Chariot wheels found at bottom of Red sea.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I don't predict it. The bible does.
God inspired the words of the bible.
I probably does not. A lot of Christians do not understand their own Bible. They think that it is okay to abuse the Bible by quote mining it. Quote mining is taking verses out of context to try try change the meaning. That is an abuse of the Bible.

If you can quote mine the Bible to support your claims I can quote mine the Bible to refute it. Here you go:

"There is no God." The Bible.

I did just quote the Bible. does that refute it? Or was that a dishonest technique?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
That sounds like a misinterpretation of what Jesus said.
Have you ever thought how odd it is for gospels that are claimed to have been written after the generation of Jesus day has died, to be saying that Jesus will return before they all die. Maybe the gospels were written by people who wanted to discredit Jesus.
No, it is believers that are forced to misinterpret it. And no, the writers of the gospels just made errors here and there. That happens quite often in works of man.

servant1

That's the claim, where is the evidence? and, no, the bible does not prove the bible.
Yes it does. Even archeologists who dug up OT sights have backed the words of the bible. Many scientists now know intelligent design by God created all of creation because of the precision it takes to work correctly.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yes it does. Even archeologists who dug up OT sights have backed the words of the bible. Many scientists now know intelligent design by God created all of creation because of the precision it takes to work correctly.
Sometimes yes, and sometimes no. For example there should be massive evidence for the Exodus myth and none is to be found. When an event predicts massive evidence and it cannot be found one by very sure that it never happened.

For example, a friend of yours calls you and tells you of the explosion of a large terrorist bomb in your city. You drive to the site and there are no police cars. There is no damage. And there is nothing about it on the news. You did not find any "evidence". All you found was a lack of evidence. Was your friend right or wrong?

servant1

I probably does not. A lot of Christians do not understand their own Bible. They think that it is okay to abuse the Bible by quote mining it. Quote mining is taking verses out of context to try try change the meaning. That is an abuse of the Bible.

If you can quote mine the Bible to support your claims I can quote mine the Bible to refute it. Here you go:

"There is no God." The Bible.

I did just quote the Bible. does that refute it? Or was that a dishonest technique?
You didn't quote the bible. The bible teaches there is a God. And most cannot help twisting Gods truth. They are using altered translations that mislead all using them into darkness. And God disguised( symbolism) some of the bible truths to keep satan and his angels in darkness. Yes it keeps mortals in darkness as well, UNLESS-They learn and apply and obey all that Jesus taught. Most religions( ministers) claiming to be Christian teach their brand of dogma and little of what Jesus taught. The bible calls those-blind guides. Yet they tickle ears, so the ones they tell-you are saved believe them. Yet he does not know who is saved, he only can assume. Most of those don't bother listening to Jesus.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I just watched a video showing they found encrusted chariot wheels stretching from Nuwerba beach to the Saudi arabian side of red sea=Proof the exodus occurred.
I always thought they should be able to find some proof.
I think that crossing the Red Sea is supposed to be personal. If you are practicing Pesach you tell your children that it is you who was a slave in Egypt, who was brought out and passed through the Red Sea. That is my understanding. Therefore if the chariot wheels are ancient and waterlogged they cannot be the correct ones.

Exodus 13:8 "And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt." Growing up as a Christian in the isolation of the USA I did not realize this was what the scripture meant, so possibly you also have not been told about it. Feel free to object.

Personally twenty years ago I watched a video about these chariot wheels, and it might have been the same video. Some criticisms I heard, back then, was the wheels were in the wrong location to fit the scripture. That would something to check to make sure its not some flim flam crystal skull presenter.

servant1

Sometimes yes, and sometimes no. For example there should be massive evidence for the Exodus myth and none is to be found. When an event predicts massive evidence and it cannot be found one by very sure that it never happened.

For example, a friend of yours calls you and tells you of the explosion of a large terrorist bomb in your city. You drive to the site and there are no police cars. There is no damage. And there is nothing about it on the news. You did not find any "evidence". All you found was a lack of evidence. Was your friend right or wrong?
Exodus was 1000,s of years ago

The red sea is salt water-Erodes metal, wood and bones over time. That event occurred 1000,s of years ago.
So i see the video i saw on the chariot wheels was obviously false. I admit my error, i didn't know the red sea was salt water until i looked today and looked to see if it would erode the 3 items-metal, wood and bone.

servant1

I think that crossing the Red Sea is supposed to be personal. If you are practicing Pesach you tell your children that it is you who was a slave in Egypt, who was brought out and passed through the Red Sea. That is my understanding. Therefore if the chariot wheels are ancient and waterlogged they cannot be the correct ones.

Exodus 13:8 "And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt." Growing up as a Christian in the isolation of the USA I did not realize this was what the scripture meant, so possibly you also have not been told about it. Feel free to object.

Personally twenty years ago I watched a video about these chariot wheels, and it might have been the same video. Some criticisms I heard, back then, was the wheels were in the wrong location to fit the scripture. That would something to check to make sure its not some flim flam crystal skull presenter.
Yes it was a false video. I admit my mistake. The red sea is salt water-Metal, wood and bone would erode over the 1000,s of years it has been since that event. There is something wrong with people in this world who give false news all the time. Must be a lack of life for themselves.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You didn't quote the bible. The bible teaches there is a God. And most cannot help twisting Gods truth. They are using altered translations that mislead all using them into darkness. And God disguised( symbolism) some of the bible truths to keep satan and his angels in darkness. Yes it keeps mortals in darkness as well, UNLESS-They learn and apply and obey all that Jesus taught. Most religions( ministers) claiming to be Christian teach their brand of dogma and little of what Jesus taught. The bible calls those-blind guides. Yet they tickle ears, so the ones they tell-you are saved believe them. Yet he does not know who is saved, he only can assume. Most of those don't bother listening to Jesus.
Actually I did. There are over a dozen times when the Bible says that. I am merely quoting out of context. That is what Christians do when they claim "thousands of prophecies". I can show you verses that say again and again "There is no God".

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

The red sea is salt water-Erodes metal, wood and bones over time. That event occurred 1000,s of years ago.
So i see the video i saw on the chariot wheels was obviously false. I admit my error, i didn't know the red sea was salt water until i looked today and looked to see if it would erode the 3 items-metal, wood and bone.
You did not know that a sea was a body of salt water? There is only one body of water that is called a "sea" that is fresh water. You should have assumed that it was a salt water body.

But I do thank you for owning up to the fact that there are no chariot wheels. That was a claim that was first made by Ron Wyatt, and he is such an obvious fraud that even creationist sties admit that he is not reliable. Just because someone says something that you want to believe is never a good reason to believe him.

servant1

You did not know that a sea was a body of salt water? There is only one body of water that is called a "sea" that is fresh water. You should have assumed that it was a salt water body.

But I do thank you for owning up to the fact that there are no chariot wheels. That was a claim that was first made by Ron Wyatt, and he is such an obvious fraud that even creationist sties admit that he is not reliable. Just because someone says something that you want to believe is never a good reason to believe him.
i find assuming-rarely makes a truth.
Yes, i was hoping evidence was found. In todays world one best check, too much fake news in this world. Truly satan is the god of this system of things. No wonder Jesus compares these last days to Noah's day( Luke 17:26)))))))) 99.9% mislead in Noah's day. 99% minimum today..

Audie

Veteran Member

Well congratulations!
Seriously.
The first fundamentalist we have seen hete display te character to openly admit he was wrong.

Audie

Veteran Member
i find assuming-rarely makes a truth.
Yes, i was hoping evidence was found. In todays world one best check, too much fake news in this world. Truly satan is the god of this system of things. No wonder Jesus compares these last days to Noah's day( Luke 17:26)))))))) 99.9% mislead in Noah's day. 99% minimum today..
Next you will need to understand Noah and his ael are no more real than the chatiot wheeld.

Oh, and making up numbers isn't very hinest.

Reactions: ppp

servant1

Next you will need to understand Noah and his ael are no more real than the chatiot wheeld.

Oh, and making up numbers isn't very hinest.
Jesus was an eye witness to Noahs day-Luke 17:26--Thus you are saying Jesus is wrong, not a wise place to be standing.

Esteban X

Jesus was an eye witness to Noahs day-Luke 17:26--Thus you are saying Jesus is wrong, not a wise place to be standing.
Let's not confuse two separate issues 1. Noah's Ark may or may not have been real. & 2. All claims to have found Noah's Ark have not stood up to critical scrutiny.

To claim that Jesus was an "eyewitness" to Noah's day asks us to consider Jesus' nature as a Man, a god or a God-Man, which is a debate that has been going on since the beginnings of Christianity. But that is a whole separate subject.

Audie

Veteran Member
You posted fake news and listened to nobody who tried to correct you.

Claimed you had facts, I only had opinions.

Spoke of the error of assuming, the evil of
spreading false news.

Demonstrated extreme gullibility to a con, ( 100% confident)
and ignorance of the subject matter.

Now here you are at it again, assuming. Several assumptions.
None of which have fact one, only your opinion.

it’s very simple to show there was no flood, easier than to show
you fake news chariots don’t exist.

Dont forget, FACTS speak for themselves,
denying facts=0. :D

”should always admit to mistakes”?

Let’s see if you are good for your word.

Last edited:

Audie

Veteran Member
Let's not confuse two separate issues 1. Noah's Ark may or may not have been real. & 2. All claims to have found Noah's Ark have not stood up to critical scrutiny.

To claim that Jesus was an "eyewitness" to Noah's day asks us to consider Jesus' nature as a Man, a god or a God-Man, which is a debate that has been going on since the beginnings of Christianity. But that is a whole separate subject.
Ark may of may not be a myth? You haven’t figured it out yet?