• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Many many Chariot wheels found at bottom of Red sea.

servant1

Let's not confuse two separate issues 1. Noah's Ark may or may not have been real. & 2. All claims to have found Noah's Ark have not stood up to critical scrutiny.

To claim that Jesus was an "eyewitness" to Noah's day asks us to consider Jesus' nature as a Man, a god or a God-Man, which is a debate that has been going on since the beginnings of Christianity. But that is a whole separate subject.
Jesus is -The firstborn of all creation( Collosians 1:15)= created direct, first and last, all other things created through him. Jehovah created all things. There is no debate, bible evidence is clear. The mislead by the darkness refuse to believe bible evidence. The mislead use-Let us create man in our image, as there being more than 1 who created. But Gen 1:27, Prov 8:27-28, Isaiah 40:26= HE created= not we created.
The us= Jehovah and his---- master worker( Prov 8:30)= the one who was beside God during the creation, that one is Jesus=the firstborn of all creation. He gives God 100% credit at Prov 8.
Thus was by Gods side during Noah's day, he just wasn't named Jesus then , not until born a mortal. An eyewitness to Noah's day-thus Luke 17:26)

servant1

You posted fake news and listened to nobody who tried to correct you.

Claimed you had facts, I only had opinions.

Spoke of the error of assuming, the evil of
spreading false news.

Demonstrated extreme gullibility to a con, ( 100% confident)
and ignorance of the subject matter.

Now here you are at it again, assuming. Several assumptions.
None of which have fact one, only your opinion.

it’s very simple to show there was no flood, easier than to show
you fake news chariots don’t exist.

Dont forget, FACTS speak for themselves,
denying facts=0. :D

”should always admit to mistakes”?

Let’s see if you are good for your word.
I never claimed facts. I said i saw a video. I said it was fact the exodus occurred.
100% for sure-Noah,s day is real.
One would have to call Gods son a liar to say Noah's day didn't occur--shameful.

Audie

Veteran Member
I never claimed facts. I said i saw a video. I said it was fact the exodus occurred.
100% for sure-Noah,s day is real.
One would have to call Gods son a liar to say Noah's day didn't occur--shameful.
Never mind. I was seeing if you'd be good for your k1word.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
i find assuming-rarely makes a truth.
Yes, i was hoping evidence was found. In todays world one best check, too much fake news in this world. Truly satan is the god of this system of things. No wonder Jesus compares these last days to Noah's day( Luke 17:26)))))))) 99.9% mislead in Noah's day. 99% minimum today..
Noah's Ark also never happened as portrayed in the Bible. The scientific evidence against it is endless. The evidence for it is nonexistent.

Audie

Veteran Member
Noah's Ark also never happened as portrayed in the Bible. The scientific evidence against it is endless. The evidence for it is nonexistent.
Someone says that someone said to have been god is said to have
mentioned Noah.
that proves all your so called “science” ls fake.

So there.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I just watched a video showing they found encrusted chariot wheels stretching from Nuwerba beach to the Saudi arabian side of red sea=Proof the exodus occurred.
I always thought they should be able to find some proof.
... because there is no way that a wheel could wind up in the Red Sea without the Exodus story being real.

In the same vein, I know that the Wizard of Oz is real because I saw a video of a house in Kansas that had been picked up by a tornado.

Audie

Veteran Member
... because there is no way that a wheel could wind up in the Red Sea without the Exodus story being real.

In the same vein, I know that the Wizard of Oz is real because I saw a video of a house in Kansas that had been picked up by a tornado.
When you see someone not just satisfied but eagerly
embracing the most transparently faked up garbage,
what does that say for their other beliefs?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
God will show the world. No wonder he says there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Hello servant1. :)
I think that we can both agree that whoever owned those chariot wheels certainly did weep, grind and nash his teeth.
They must have cost a bomb.

servant1

You have gotta come to a decision, @servant1. Are you saying things to persuade others, or are you saying thing just to make yourself feel good?
I speak
Matthew 24 is an account of a part of Christs ministry and it records the Son of Man (God) saying

Readiness at Any Hour
(Genesis 6:1–7; Mark 13:32–37; Luke 12:35–48)

"36No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,g but only the Father. 37As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark. 39And they were oblivious, until the flood came and swept them all away."
Yes, the fact that only the Father knows proves 100% no equality between Father, son-holy spirit. And being one means in purpose.

AdamjEdgar

Someone says that someone said to have been god is said to have
mentioned Noah.
that proves all your so called “science” ls fake.

So there.
Matthew 24 is an account of a part of Christs ministry and it records the Son of Man (God) saying

Readiness at Any Hour
(Genesis 6:1–7; Mark 13:32–37; Luke 12:35–48)

"36No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,g but only the Father. 37As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark. 39And they were oblivious, until the flood came and swept them all away."

AdamjEdgar

I speak

Yes, the fact that only the Father knows proves 100% no equality between Father, son-holy spirit. And being one means in purpose.
Sorry my tablet insisted on using the wrong quote to respond too...ive deleted it.

But to answer your statement there...trinitarian issues you may have arent really relevant in this thread, but I'll bite...tell me, where does the bible tell us Christ is when he returned to Heaven...is it not in the middle of the throne of God? Colossians 2.9, Rev 4, and Rev 7

Rev 7:

"15they are before the throne of God

and serve Him day and night in His temple;

and the One seated on the throne

will spread His tabernacle over them

16‘Never again will they hunger,

and never will they thirst;

nor will the sun beat down upon them,

nor any scorching heat.’a

17For the Lamb in the center of the throne

will be their shepherd
"