• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Many many Chariot wheels found at bottom of Red sea.

ppp

This next passage would be referring to the "transfiguration" which comes directly after this passage in each of the synoptic gospels.
I am tempted to say, "It doesn't" just to point out that you have done nothing more than to say it does. But rather, I will use my words and say that this is nothing more than a bald assertion. Are they connected in the way that you say they are just because you say so? Surely you have more

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Imaginary or not, the answer to your question depends upon the design and construction of those wheels. For example, early Hyksos wheels would not come close to a later Egyptian wheel in cost/value.

Are you telling me that there are no remains of chariot wheels in the red sea? I think you might just make stuff up to suit your agenda.
You misunderstood. There is no evidence of chariot wheels in the Red Sea. There could be, but even if that is found that is not necessarily evidence for the Exodus myth.

Audie

Veteran Member
Now that would be fun!
I don't think that there was any escape across the Red Sea, possibly a Reed Sea (tidal marshes) to the North. But after 4000 years ....difficult to prove.

But I expect that interesting debris could be discovered on sea floors all over the Middle East.
Seafloors, lakes all over the world are littered with debris.

servant1

of course you did in claiming to know there was a flood.

It let’s not dwell on your past mistakes.

Is there a reason you’re not curious to know how
educated people know the flood is just a myth?
Gods son said there was a flood. I believe him over mortals who know little.

servant1

Believing is not knowing. I can show you how we know that there never was a flood. I can show you quite a few errors in the Bible which is how I know that calling it "the world of God" is blasphemous to say the least.
I know of many errors in every trinity translation. The New world translation fixed them.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Gods son said there was a flood. I believe him over mortals who know little.
No, he did not say that. We went over that. You had no answer. And do not be fooled. Just because you know little does not mean that everyone knows little. You can learn. Trust me. You can understand how we know that there was no flood.

servant1

Yep, nothing new under the Sun. And the world is still here.
words of darkness. The whole world has watched Rev 13 unfold for many years now. That had to be in place for the end to come. We are quite aways past that point in time.
And unfortunately 99% are in darkness and will be mislead here( Rev 16) = With 3 inspired expressions( like 3 9/11,s hitting mortals in their hearts) EVERY kingdom( govt, armies, supporters) will be mislead for patriotism to stand in opposition to Gods king( Jesus) at Harmageddon= Gods day of anger. That is sad. Just as Noah tried to help those back then warning them, they laughed at him. The JW,s have put billions and billions of hours going door to door warning people-they laugh, just as you do.
When Babylon the great falls( worldwide false religions) that triggers the tribulation-then Gods day of anger. Gods kingdom rule comes with Jesus. It will be a cure all, thats why the bible calls it good news of the kingdom. It cannot be stopped. It says-God puts it in their heart to do away with Babylon the great.
You could be on Jesus' side-Pray to be shown. I will pray on your behalf as well.

servant1

No, he did not say that. We went over that. You had no answer. And do not be fooled. Just because you know little does not mean that everyone knows little. You can learn. Trust me. You can understand how we know that there was no flood.
Luke 17:26=Jesus-- Heb 11:7--Paul speaking of Noah. thus true followers know 100% it occurred.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
words of darkness. The whole world has watched Rev 13 unfold for many years now. That had to be in place for the end to come. We are quite aways past that point in time.
And unfortunately 99% are in darkness and will be mislead here( Rev 16) = With 3 inspired expressions( like 3 9/11,s hitting mortals in their hearts) EVERY kingdom( govt, armies, supporters) will be mislead for patriotism to stand in opposition to Gods king( Jesus) at Harmageddon= Gods day of anger. That is sad. Just as Noah tried to help those back then warning them, they laughed at him. The JW,s have put billions and billions of hours going door to door warning people-they laugh, just as you do.
When Babylon the great falls( worldwide false religions) that triggers the tribulation-then Gods day of anger. Gods kingdom rule comes with Jesus. It will be a cure all, thats why the bible calls it good news of the kingdom. It cannot be stopped. It says-God puts it in their heart to do away with Babylon the great.
You could be on Jesus' side-Pray to be shown. I will pray on your behalf as well.
Please, do not preach. That is against forum rules. If you want to make a claim support it with evidence.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Luke 17:26=Jesus-- Heb 11:7--Paul speaking of Noah. thus true followers know 100% it occurred.
We went over the Luke claim. At best that is Jesus using a literary tool. At worse it is Jesus admitting that he id not divine. And who cares what Paul had to say?

Reactions: ppp

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes it was a false video. I admit my mistake. The red sea is salt water-Metal, wood and bone would erode over the 1000,s of years it has been since that event. There is something wrong with people in this world who give false news all the time. Must be a lack of life for themselves.
They make these videos as there is a credulous audience for it among the believers and watching these fakes get them money. Rationality and skepticism are skills that always help in avoiding fakes and forgeries.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jesus is -The firstborn of all creation( Collosians 1:15)= created direct, first and last, all other things created through him. Jehovah created all things. There is no debate, bible evidence is clear. The mislead by the darkness refuse to believe bible evidence. The mislead use-Let us create man in our image, as there being more than 1 who created. But Gen 1:27, Prov 8:27-28, Isaiah 40:26= HE created= not we created.
The us= Jehovah and his---- master worker( Prov 8:30)= the one who was beside God during the creation, that one is Jesus=the firstborn of all creation. He gives God 100% credit at Prov 8.
Thus was by Gods side during Noah's day, he just wasn't named Jesus then , not until born a mortal. An eyewitness to Noah's day-thus Luke 17:26)
Hi @servant1
Since you are a new member, some points to note.
This subforum area is General Religious Debates. So if a religious text or claim is presented, it is perfectly ok for a non-believer member to ask for external evidence for these claims and reject the claim unless such evidence is provided. This is also true for claims of atheism or other religions.
There are other sections in forum (theological debates, same faith debates, general discussion etc) where this is not the case. Just giving you a heads up on how to properly utilise the various sections of the forum and enjoy the conversations here.
Best.

servant1

Please, do not preach. That is against forum rules. If you want to make a claim support it with evidence.
I wasn't preaching. The evidence is right there in the bible. Those in darkness cannot see.
Is this religious forums? Religions preach. Its the athiests who should not be here that do not like it. Are the monitors athiest as well, that would make 0 sense to have that occur. Is this sight--anti usa constitution? Those making rules against the constitution are anti usa constitution. There is Freedom of religion in the usa. Not freedom only if i agree.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I wasn't preaching. The evidence is right there in the bible. Those in darkness cannot see.
Is this religious forums? Religions preach. Its the athiests who should not be here that do not like it. Are the monitors athiest as well, that would make 0 sense to have that occur. Is this sight--anti usa constitution? Those making rules against the constitution are anti usa constitution. There is Freedom of religion in the usa. Not freedom only if i agree.
The Bible is the claim. It is not the evidence. And until someone demonstrates that it is reliable it cannot be evidence.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
You misunderstood. There is no evidence of chariot wheels in the Red Sea. There could be, but even if that is found that is not necessarily evidence for the Exodus myth.
Well you got that right.
Indeed there could be evidence of chariot wheels in the Red Sea..... Correct

And it's true that any such finds cannot prove an exodus. In any case I think that any Exodus occured to the North of that sea but that's just my opinion.

And then you call the Exodus story a myth. That's wrong, because although you can show it is not proved you can't prove it to be a myth.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Seafloors, lakes all over the world are littered with debris.
I know........ All those wonderful artifacts and treasures beyond mankind's easy reach.

Again, I don't think that the Exodus occurred through the Red Sea. But I think it did possibly happen.