• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Marriage and sexuality

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
but thats a behavioural thing, so it doesnt count...

or does it?

I'm confused...left is black and green is up...

one minute its homosexuals are genetic defects, next its al;l a behavioural choice, then we have the fact that homosexuals are secretly killing the human race, by their very existence....

:foot: at this point, I'm all for full frontal lobotomys to everyone....
then we could all be equal and there'd be none of this confusion and double talk

Well I feel that it is better for two people to marry and not have children than it is for two people to have children and teach them how to hate. We don't need a whole generation of little Adolf Hitlers running around here.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I wonder what the LDS's feel about bisexual people, since we do the stuff homosexual couples do, yet we still reproduce with members of the opposite sex. Are we like devil spawns or something? We appear normal but are evil underneath? Goddess help me! :D