• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mars Colonists Will Be Free From Satan!!!

Reggie Miller

By Scripture, you mean those ancient people that had very little scientific or medical knowledge, who told stories around the campfire for entertainment, and those stories were later recorded in writing and eventually became "Scripture."

Yeah, I think we will go with proven scientific fact instead of illiterate, uneducated nomads who made stuff up 3,500 years ago.

What proven facts are you talking about?

Mindmaster

Premium Member
To me Satan is just a concept in our minds, no matter where we go, if we have that concept in our minds then there we will find him.

The same can be said of God, just a concept in our minds. No humans, no God. Mars is 100% God and Satan free. :D

But, the question of if it is all in your head then maybe you just don't know how big your head is. :D

psychoslice

Veteran Member
The same can be said of God, just a concept in our minds. No humans, no God. Mars is 100% God and Satan free. :D

But, the question of if it is all in your head then maybe you just don't know how big your head is. :D
Yes is that all God is a concept, an idea, and if we as humans weren't here then there would be no god or Satan, just animals and other forms of life living freely, with no hang ups.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Yes is that all God is a concept, an idea, and if we as humans weren't here then there would be no god or Satan, just animals and other forms of life living freely, with no hang ups.

Interesting thought ^above ^ because, to me, without humans on Earth but just animals then Earth would be a Zoo.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member

Why would Mars need God, or for that matter Satan, because there is Nothing intelligent to govern at Mars.
Whereas, to me, here on Earth profound issues are raised. Does man really need God's guidance to govern himself, even to govern Earth successfully. If man were capable of governing himself there would be No need for God to say what is right or what is wrong. By Adam breaking God's Law then Adam was taking the Law out of God's hands and placing the Law into man's hands as to what is right or wrong.
Adam thus set up ' people rule ' as being superior to ' God Rule '.
An immediate execution of those first law breakers in Eden would Not provide an answer as to whether man could successfully govern himself and successfully govern over Earth. Only with the passing of time, allowing us to be born and think who we would like as Sovereign over us would show man's success or failure.
Humans demonstrate the words of Ecclesiastes 8:9 to be true that man has dominated man to man's hurt or injury.
We need to be: Not God free, but need to be sin-and-sickness free, including being Satan free.
That is the purpose of Jesus' coming 1,000-year governmental rulership over Earth is about.
Through Jesus, mankind will be set free from Satan and free from sickness and enemy death.
- 1 Corinthians 15:26; Isaiah 25:8; Isaiah 33:24; Revelation 22:2

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Interesting thought ^above ^ because, to me, without humans on Earth but just animals then Earth would be a Zoo.
But then that's another concept, how can there be a zoo without stupid humans gorking at them, no the earth would be a beautiful place where all animal live freely without us humans destroying them.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
But then that's another concept, how can there be a zoo without stupid humans gorking at them, no the earth would be a beautiful place where all animal live freely without us humans destroying them.

... but don't some animals (wild animals) destroy other animals. ( both those who live on land and in the seas )
Whereas, in Eden there were No animals attacking other animals, or attacking humans for that matter.
( the ' lion and the lamb ' being at peace with one another )
To me, the purpose of Jesus' coming glory time ( aka 1,000-year governmental rulership over Earth ) is to restore beautiful paradisical edenic-like conditions here on Earth which includes all animals being at peace with other animals besides all animals being at peace with humans -> Isaiah 11:6-9; Isaiah 35
Mankind will Not have to be gorking at them, but the animals living freely among righteous humankind because the wicked will be No more - Proverbs 2:21-22; Psalms 37:10-11

psychoslice

Veteran Member
... but don't some animals (wild animals) destroy other animals. ( both those who live on land and in the seas )
Whereas, in Eden there were No animals attacking other animals, or attacking humans for that matter.
( the ' lion and the lamb ' being at peace with one another )
To me, the purpose of Jesus' coming glory time ( aka 1,000-year governmental rulership over Earth ) is to restore beautiful paradisical edenic-like conditions here on Earth which includes all animals being at peace with other animals besides all animals being at peace with humans -> Isaiah 11:6-9; Isaiah 35
Mankind will Not have to be gorking at them, but the animals living freely among righteous humankind because the wicked will be No more - Proverbs 2:21-22; Psalms 37:10-11
No, I wont go there sorry, I have no beliefs in that, but thanks.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
No, I wont go there sorry, I have no beliefs in that, but thanks.

You don't have to have beliefs in 'that' (earth becoming paradisical for man and animal), but just stating what I found to be what the Bible is really teaching us about a wonderful future coming for the world . - Jeremiah 29:11

psychoslice

Veteran Member
You don't have to have beliefs in 'that' (earth becoming paradisical for man and animal), but just stating what I found to be what the Bible is really teaching us about a wonderful future coming for the world . - Jeremiah 29:11
I don't personally believe in that god, so I cannot discus with you any further.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Is there a god you believe in, or what do you see for the future of animals now being hunted down to extinction.
I cannot know the future, it doesn't exist right now, what I feel is true is that we are all One with the Cosmos, there is no judgment by the Cosmos, we do that ourselves to each other. I personally believe that through ignorance we make up stories to try and explain that which we cannot understand, and hence god.