• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

May 21st

outhouse

Atheistically
told the guys at work today around noon

"your not going to believe it" LA had a 8.2 earthquake just now :) their eyes lit up the size of dinner plates lol

for about 2 seconds I had them cold lol

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
harold_camping_motivator_by_brokeneye3-d3dq2yy.jpg

lunakilo

So, how is it going?
has the world ended for any of you?

I think I will give it a few more hours, but it is not looking promising :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So, how is it going?
has the world ended for any of you?

I think I will give it a few more hours, but it is not looking promising :)
I'm jumping the gun to chortle "I told you so." by a few hours, since no new calamity has befallen any of the places where 6pm has past.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Well, 5:30 pm here in Texas and all calm.

I had totally forgotten about all this hooey till about noon today. I decided to drive out to a fracking location (oilfield) with my husband to check on some flooding before a job he's doing tomorrow, and I was sitting in the truck trying to occupy my mind, and picked up a USA Today paper from the floorboard.

There on the back of one of the sections was a HUGE ad talking about all this stuff, and I looked around, at all that equipment and that row of blue portapotties and thought to myself, "Oh, Lord, please don't let this be the last thing I see of this earth."

Needless to say, it wasn't.

So...we went to Sonic and had hamburgers and tater tots. Heaven. Now I can leave this world a fulfilled woman.

No Good Boyo

engineering prostitute
Anyone else noticed that Campings website is down? That's ended my plans for a quiet night of beers and crank calls.