• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristesse

This is one of the most magnanamous proofs of God, answered prayer. I personally have experienced this multiple times. Just ask God to do certain things that I knew were difficult things, and then watch them get done. And I just knew it was him. One time I asked God for a house in Atlanta. One day I was cutting a tree for a customer, who asked me if I wanted a house, and she gave it to me for nothing. A bueatiful home.

Things like this just don't happen, but prayer can do things like that.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

So, god is like your little errand boy? I don't know about you, but I wouldn't ask my best friend to do me favors all the time, because I actually cherish my friendship with that person.

mickiel

So, god is like your little errand boy? I don't know about you, but I wouldn't ask my best friend to do me favors all the time, because I actually cherish my friendship with that person.

I don't know why you seem to think I am interested in how you think. Your negative, insulting, disrespectful, and just hold a need to follow me around. But thats fine, I got several Atheist shadows. Your understanding of God is vauge, as is your evaluation of anything I say. But keep following me around, and eventually I am going to get into that head of yours and plant things in your consciousness.

Peace.

Tristesse

I don't know why you seem to think I am interested in how you think. Your negative, insulting, disrespectful, and just hold a need to follow me around. But thats fine, I got several Atheist shadows. Your understanding of God is vauge, as is your evaluation of anything I say. But keep following me around, and eventually I am going to get into that head of yours and plant things in your consciousness.

Peace.

Your arrogance is staggering, do you realize how many prayers have gone unanswered? So, god is playing favorites with you, is that it? While people are starving to death in ethiopia, you're off getting a new home. Does that seem fair to you, if you ask me your god is kind of a *****. If he does exist he's not worthy any type of worship.

Last edited by a moderator:

mickiel

I once asked God why so many believers think the earth is only 7.000 years old, and wanted to understand why he created cavemen. He revealed certain things to me which filled in those spaces. These types of answered prayers fill your own head with knowledge that was not there before.

Peace

Tristesse

I once asked God why so many believers think the earth is only 7.000 years old, and wanted to understand why he created cavemen. He revealed certain things to me which filled in those spaces. These types of answered prayers fill your own head with knowledge that was not there before.

Peace

What was his reply? Why did he create cavemen? Oh and the next time you talk to him can you ask him what the answer is to quantum physics? He must know that, I mean he created it. Oh and one more thing, does god speak english?

mickiel

What was his reply? Why did he create cavemen? Oh and the next time you talk to him can you ask him what the answer is to quantum physics? He must know that, I mean he created it. Oh and one more thing, does god speak english?

I willnot answer any of your questions until you apoligise for your disrespect.

Peace.

Tristesse

I willnot answer any of your questions until you apoligise for your disrespect.

Peace.

You should apologize for the disrespect you've shown millions of people, whose prayers were unanswered. Maybe god was spending most of his time giving you a new home and a new car. And I honestly don't think I was disrespectful to you at all, if anything I was under disrespectful. But seriously, if you have these answers you should just come clean, I mean you could win a nobel prize. Or maybe god will just give you a nobel prize, if you pray hard enough. ;)

challupa

Are you saying that mankind was made in the image of god but that image is not our physical image but our consciousness?

nameless

The Creator
mickiel's experience might be true, but it is not proof for god.
God has nothing to do with the happenings in this world. It is the mind which is responsible for these. Thoughts carry energy and it is this energy makes all these happen.
Already proved these through few experiments. theintentionexperiment.com

Last edited:

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
This is one of the most magnanamous proofs of God, answered prayer. I personally have experienced this multiple times. Just ask God to do certain things that I knew were difficult things, and then watch them get done. And I just knew it was him. One time I asked God for a house in Atlanta. One day I was cutting a tree for a customer, who asked me if I wanted a house, and she gave it to me for nothing. A bueatiful home.

Things like this just don't happen, but prayer can do things like that.

Peace.

I too have experienced similiar things sometimes when I pray to God. However, there is the other side of the coin that serves as a counter-effect to my belief in God, and that is the issue of unanswered prayer (which seems to be the more common occurance).

Now, I'm not merely talking about unanswered prayer in the sense that someone didn't get that job that they wanted or that a person's didn't reconcile with an ex-spouse via prayer request; Instead, I am talking about people in concentration camps that prayed to God that they would be spared only to become another victim of genocide, or parents of kidnapped children who prayed to God that he bring thier child home safe and sound, only to find that child mutilated in a dumpster days later. Surely these prayers to God should take precedence in getting answered, over say me having my prayer for a raise answered.

How do you reconcile this with your belief in God? For me when it comes to prayer, it seems that if you throw enough darts blindfolded, one of them is going to eventually hit a target.

Tristesse

Do you think it reveals anything about the character of a God who would arrange to give you a house while at the same time allowing children in Darfur, for example, to be raped and/or killed? How did you rate so much better treatment? What do you think of God's apparent priorities?

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/deism/40560-ethics-selective-intervention.html

You better watch out, apparently you are showing mickiel disrespect. He's going to expect an apology.

Copernicus

Industrial Strength Linguist
Consciousness, another proof of God. Your own mind is proof of God. There is no location for your consciousness, its not a physical thing, its a Spirit from God.

We can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that consciousness is directly tied not just to brain function but to activity in specific locations in the brain. So your claim that consciousness has "no location" is provably false.

mickiel

Do you think it reveals anything about the character of a God who would arrange to give you a house while at the same time allowing children in Darfur, for example, to be raped and/or killed? How did you rate so much better treatment? What do you think of God's apparent priorities?

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/deism/40560-ethics-selective-intervention.html

I really don't know, I can't explain that. But God has given me suffering also, I am no stranger to misfortune. I do not know why I can live better than others in this world. In America, its just been like that for me. Always jobs, always food. Thats just how it is.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.