• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickiel

No, I know this to be faults, i know your god as not always existed, I know because my god Crom created him. he created him one day after Crom created the universe, BYW Crom created the entire universe in 1.2 seconds, then in less time than that created your god, so since the earth is 4, Billion years old, that is how old your god is.

The mythical god crom comes from Conan comic books, one of my favorites. I like Conan the Barbarian comic writers, excellent writers, I used to have many in my collection, but I gave them to my nephews as gifts some years ago. The reality of God has influenced all of human soceity, just as the foolishness of Evolution has. That influence leaks out into all forms of our imagination, evolution being one of the greater false influences.

Peace.

richardlowellt

. This is really what Atheist want from God, proof of his existence
Correct, I can't see why you would have a problem with that, If you told me a very lovely women has fallen in love with me, don't you think it realistic that I should ask who this person is and if in fact she is real?

and failure of the proof.
Makes no sense!!!

So they are not easy to Romance.
Again makes no sense.

But they are proof themselves of God, their lack of Romance with him
You must admit, it's rather difficult to have a romance with an imaginary being.

mickiel

Come Atheist come, with your presence you continually reinforce my belief in who has confounded you so strongly.

Come Atheist come, and bring with you your denial of our orgin.

Come Atheist come, you prodical sons of the Living God, who's destiny is to live forever.

Come Atheist come, travel the road of preplanted seeds in your consciousness.

Come Atheist come, and I will be there with you all the way.

Peace.

richardlowellt

I hold no need to lie on these forums, nor about my desire to explain what goes on between me and God
Ok, I have to hold your foot to the fire here, you say you have NO desire to explain what goes on between you and God, but went to great lengths to explain how god gave you a nice house, and then took it away, so basically you are lying. You also say that God ignores you, but again your lying because you say that instead of helping poor starving diseased children, god gave you a nice house. So don't tell us you "hold no need to lie on these forums" because it's obvious that you do.

Venatoris

Come Atheist come, with your presence you continually reinforce my belief in who has confounded you so strongly.

Come Atheist come, and bring with you your denial of our orgin.

Come Atheist come, you prodical sons of the Living God, who's destiny is to live forever.

Come Atheist come, travel the road of preplanted seeds in your consciousness.

Come Atheist come, and I will be there with you all the way.

Peace.

I'm going to assume this little poem has nothing to do with me, as we have gone over the distinction between atheists and agnostics. Where do you stand on my criticism of your so-called proof?

mickiel

Ok, I have to hold your foot to the fire here, you say you have NO desire to explain what goes on between you and God, but went to great lengths to explain how god gave you a nice house, and then took it away, so basically you are lying. You also say that God ignores you, but again your lying because you say that instead of helping poor starving diseased children, god gave you a nice house. So don't tell us you "hold no need to lie on these forums" because it's obvious that you do.

God will give houses, and starve people at the same time, give life and death to whom he will, blessings and curses are his ways for us all.

I will not tolerate you calling me a liar again, I am not. Don't call me a liar anymore, or I will have nothing to do with you.

Peace.

mickiel

I'm going to assume this little poem has nothing to do with me, as we have gone over the distinction between atheists and agnostics. Where do you stand on my criticism of your so-called proof?

I couldcareless about your criticism, thats where I stand. I don't care what others think about what I think.

Peace.

mickiel

Untrue. Evolution is society, God has just negatively influenced evolution by trying to suggest that it is incorrect.

Oh no its very true, evolution is false propaganda which has evolved itself, by itself, through itself, and now supports itself. Anything that is against Gods dreams for humanity, will be fought for by foolishness, and the ever growing populace who thinks that God is fiction.

It is their mindsets that are fiction.

Peace.

richardlowellt

God will give houses,
As he gave to you, and then for some reason took it away from you.

and starve people at the same time, give life and death to whom he will, blessings and curses are his ways for us all.
Thats exactly why he is a demon god, evil to the core.

I will not tolerate you calling me a liar again, I am not.
Why don't you just "man up" here and admit that you lied, did you tell us god gave you a house? Did you then say God ignores you? Did you tell us your conversation with god are between you and him only? Did you not go to great lengths to tell us about how god gave you a house, and has fixed it so you can't have a wonderful women only a "normal one?

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Oh no its very true, evolution is false propaganda which has evolved itself, by itself, through itself, and now supports itself. Anything that is against Gods dreams for humanity, will be fought for by foolishness, and the ever growing populace who thinks that God is fiction.

It is their mindsets that are fiction.

Peace.

Maybe you could provde evidence against evolution? You know you can't right?

I don't see how an explination of how we developed is in any way detracting from God. Why rule out God starting evolution?

mickiel

Maybe you could provde evidence against evolution? You know you can't right?

I don't see how an explination of how we developed is in any way detracting from God. Why rule out God starting evolution?

I can't provide evidence, good greif, 6 different post, all jammed with evidence, 94 more post to come, all will be jammed with evidence, but none of this, get this, none of this will be for Atheist, they don't have the 3 d lenses required to see it.

Peace.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
I can't provide evidence, good greif, 6 different post, all jammed with evidence, 94 more post to come, all will be jammed with evidence, but none of this, get this, none of this will be for Atheist, they don't have the 3 d lenses required to see it.

Peace.

Exactly, we're not very good at BS-ing our way through everything and then being so narrow-minded that we cannot respond to criticism with anything constructive.

There is nothing you can say that will be taken seriously as evidence against evolution because scientists themselves have already ironed out most of the flaws in the evolutionary process (yes process - i cant say theory because people seem to think a scientific theory means its only a proposition).

Athiests do not have faith and my path does not require faith. You can't believe in things you can't see unless you want to.

Venatoris

Peace.

I went to the movies the other day and I have the 3D glasses. I will go back and look for the evidence! If I can't find it with the glasses I will try to blur my vision like you do with a magic-eye picture. I shall report back with my findings.:cool:

mickiel

Athiests do not have faith and my path does not require faith. You can't believe in things you can't see unless you want to.

I see your unbelief, and unbelief is a proof of God. Why should I try to prove unbelief is a proof of God to an unbeliever? That itself would be in error. I have been showing that consciousness is a static thing, and false influences can get into our consciousness and grow and become real to us, and grow in their complexity over the millenias. Evolution is a corpse of Life trying to escape God. Dead from its birth as a theory, it only lives within the human mind.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.