• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickiel

I don't think God has a beginning. He is a " God", and I think reality demands a God exist. Really its the other way around, God demanded reality to exist.

Peace.

Amill

Apikoros
When cavemen existed, there was no order, because I believe they had no consciousness, as we hold. You know I think its even possible that some cavemen spoke, judged, reasoned, solved problems, but were not conscious at all.
Then what the hell is consciousness?!?

The Neo Nerd

Well now this is correct, I agree here. Everything existant is proof of God, things both good and evil. This is why I do not try to prove God to others who cannot understand this. Everything is proof of God in one persons mind, then in another persons mind, nothing is proof. What are two contrasting people like this going to accomplish in a conversation about God? All this proof, millions of them, and they can't see one. I don't try to prove God to anyone like that, its meaningless to even try.

Peace.

What proof. All you've done is said 'ooooooo there's something god must have made that'. More personal opinion.

By your theory i could say that the same something is proof of fairies and i would be just as correct.

Your premise in these thread is a failure, stop embarrassing yourself.

mickiel

No you don't you just want us to agree with you. It's pathetic and immature.

No, I just want you to keep reading, as you are, I do not want your agreement. Just keep reading the Pathetic material, and I'll keep it comming each day.

Peace.

mickiel

Ok, so you can't define what it is, you just know that it's something humans have?:sleep:

I have been examing and defining consciousness all during this thread. Just read it, search through it and study it, the definitions are there.

Peace.

richardlowellt

Stop reading it. I shall continue on it.
Here are some other proof's of god.

1.) Flesh eating bacteria

2.) Parasitic worms that burrow into the eyeball, usually in children.

3.) Microorganisms that cause deadly diseases like Malaria and yellow fever.

4.) Various genetic diseases like ALS

5.) Poorly designed bodies

6.) A universe that is about to be destroyed

7.) Our sun eventually dying and obliterating the entire solar system

8.) Natural disasters as a result of a cooling planet.

9.) A wide array of deadly cancers.

10.) Rigid dogmatic religious people.

The Neo Nerd

No, I just want you to keep reading, as you are, I do not want your agreement. Just keep reading the Pathetic material, and I'll keep it comming each day.

Peace.

I know you will.

That is proof of the non-existance of god, god wouldn't make someone whos behaviour and actions are so pathetic.

Tiberius

Mickiel, why are you ignoring me? Why are you not showing me what I said that deserves an apology? Surely there is actually such a thing, yes?

Try to kill your Consciousness , by using your Consciousness to do it.

What if I consciously put a gun to my head and blow my brains out?

You can't, because Consciousness is continual.

How do you know that consciousness survives death? Have you spoken to any dead people about it?

richardlowellt

I don't think God has a beginning. He is a " God", and I think reality demands a God exist. Really its the other way around, God demanded reality to exist.
No, I know this to be faults, i know your god as not always existed, I know because my god Crom created him. he created him one day after Crom created the universe, BYW Crom created the entire universe in 1.2 seconds, then in less time than that created your god, so since the earth is 4, Billion years old, that is how old your god is.

mickiel

Two words Atheist love to bander about is Failure and Proof, two things very important in Romance. No one wants their romance to fail, and they often want proof from the other that this is real. This is really what Atheist want from God, proof of his existence , and failure of the proof. So they are not easy to Romance. But they are proof themselves of God, their lack of Romance with him.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.