• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mock your own country.

Alceste

Vagabond
Inspired by the thread "What is an American", I invite you all to consider the stereotypes that might apply to your own country and post the "best of".

I'll start (a picture is worth a thousand words):

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Alceste

Vagabond
90ca0792e5f498633a9336e7ebfaabe4.jpg

funny-meanwhile-in-canada.jpg

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Wherenextcolumbus

From someones blog:
"yesterday me and another girl were explaining that most americans don’t have kettles in their kitchens to a british woman who runs a tea shop and she said “well how do you make your tea, then?” and the other girl admitted that she mostly uses the microwave and the woman clutched her hand over her heart and sat down in shock"

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
My nation might be America, but my country is Colorado. However, I cannot recall in the 20 years I've lived here hearing anyone mock the place. You see, everything about Colorado is awesome.

The people are awesome, the mountains are awesome, the wilderness is awesome, the outdoor recreational opportunities are awesome, the cities are awesome, the museums are awesome, the rodeos are awesome. There is nothing in Colorado that's anything less than awesome.

Or if there is, you wouldn't be likely to hear of it from those of us living here, for, if it's in Colorado, and it ain't awesome, someone imported it.

Last edited:

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
What happened 25 years ago today that made many Canadians cry? I was in Hawaii, and I cried.

Alceste

Vagabond
From someones blog:
"yesterday me and another girl were explaining that most americans don’t have kettles in their kitchens to a british woman who runs a tea shop and she said “well how do you make your tea, then?” and the other girl admitted that she mostly uses the microwave and the woman clutched her hand over her heart and sat down in shock"

That's how I felt when I discovered how the English make coffee. :D

ignition

From someones blog:
I only found out Americans drink iced tea after watching an episode of dynamo. I thought that was disgusting.