• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Moon landing hoax

Was the moon landing a hoax?

• Total voters

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Nope, that's all okay.

If I remember correctly, the shadows are because of some lumps in the ground that were invisible in the pictures, and the flag floated because of the rotation in zero-grav...

The MythBusters explained it better. lol

Are you kidding me?

I mean are you trying to mess with my mind?

Love

Dallas

Neo-Logic

Reality Checker
Proper science can explain and trump the pseudo-science and illogic behind the claims put out by the conglomeration of crazy people.

AxisMundi

E Pluribus Unum!!!
One of the most shadowy departments of our g'ment can't keep domestic spying a secret for half a decade.

How the anti-moon-landing crowd can hope to convince people that NASA could keep a fake moon landing secret for over 40 years is simply beyond logic or reasoning.

dust1n

Zindīq
The CIA likes to plant ridiculous sounding conspiracies into common or public knowledge so that people will automatically associate 'conspiracy' with ridiculous claims, thus others will be less likely to accept actual conspiracies.

John F. Kennedy
(35th President of U.S.A.)
For we are opposed, around the world, by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence; in infiltration instead of invasion; on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice; on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and political operations. Its preparations are concealed not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined, its dissenters are silenced, not praised; no expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.

AxisMundi

E Pluribus Unum!!!
The CIA likes to plant ridiculous sounding conspiracies into common or public knowledge so that people will automatically associate 'conspiracy' with ridiculous claims, thus others will be less likely to accept actual conspiracies.....

Speaking of... :p

freethinker44

The CIA likes to plant ridiculous sounding conspiracies into common or public knowledge so that people will automatically associate 'conspiracy' with ridiculous claims, thus others will be less likely to accept actual conspiracies.

So it's a conspiracy to fake a conspiracy to cover-up actual conspiracies?

Smoke

Done here.
if you're really brave, tell Buzz Aldren that he's a liar to his face.
The animated gif is a mirror image, but still funny.

buzz.gif

silvermoon383

The guy later took Buzz to court for assault. The judge tossed it out. And I think the guy was Bart Siebol (or something like that).

dust1n

Zindīq
The guy later took Buzz to court for assault. The judge tossed it out. And I think the guy was Bart Siebol (or something like that).

I wonder if he actually thought he would win against Buzz (an all around American hero!) just because he got punched. Of course, if it was the other way around, old Bart would be behind bars.

SoyLeche

meh...
Here's a fun read for ya: Jay Weidner

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Secrets of The Shining:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Or How Faking the Moon Landings Nearly[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cost Stanley Kubrick his Marriage and his Life.[/FONT]