• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Most Homosexual thing

Twig pentagram

High Priest
Did the oral-genital thing once when I was about 9 or 10. Just a bunch of us kids fooling around in the garage. Later on one of the guys---there were about five of us---turned out to be gay. Can't remember if he was the one to initiate the whole drop-your-pants and compare weenies, or not...:drunk:
Huh :run: further.

I did go to gay church once.

Gay evangelical born-again Bible-believing Christians.

Lisps, altar calls, and flying colourful banners everywhere, with the good old dosage of Bible-based worship... XD

The Neo Nerd

I once kissed a gay guy. It was part of a game of spin the bottle. It was me two girls and the other guy.

To make up for it i proceeded to have a threesome with the two girls that night so it's all good.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
I once kissed a gay guy. It was part of a game of spin the bottle. It was me two girls and the other guy.

To make up for it i proceeded to have a threesome with the two girls that night so it's all good.

You should have made it a foursome by including the gay guy

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I've gone to lots of gay bars and discos, with gay friends. I've marched in gay rights parades and demos. I once manned an animal welfare table at a gay rights day at the fairgrounds.

I also own a West Side Story CD, know the words to most of the arias in Pinafore, like ABBA and think Freddy Mercury was a great singer-showman.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Me Myself

Back to my username
I once was in bed with two bicurious girls and DIDN´t have sex with the hottest one even when I could have had a real threesome. I just had sex with the ugly one.

I mean I love both of them, they are my friends and all... but it was my first time and I felt kinda raped by the ugly one :eek:

I once was in bed with two bicurious girls and DIDN´t have sex with the hottest one even when I could have had a real threesome. I just had sex with the ugly one.

I mean I love both of them, they are my friends and all... but it was my first time and I felt kinda raped by the ugly one :eek:

That's not gay for a dude. And no woman is ugly, I find them all beautiful in some way. Except maybe for Rosie Odonnel. Ick!

Btu then again, maybe.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Damn. If I don't post in this thread people will think i'm hiding something.

Think, Quagmire, think!

I know! there was this one time....oh crap no, probably shouldn't bring that up.

damn damn damn....

Me Myself

Back to my username
That's not gay for a dude. And no woman is ugly, I find them all beautiful in some way. Except maybe for Rosie Odonnel. Ick!

Well, feeling raped becaus a friend begss you to do her and then doing it with her reluctanctly whiloe you reject the other friend while she is making out whit the one you are getting deep with...

Okay I just am terribly wrong aqt this game probably :D

Humm... once I was jokingly tell a hefriend that he was very sexy while we were making a joke video of him being a woman. It was funny because my voice was only heard in the video, as if the guy was making a show for girls and the camara man was hitting on her(him).

Sometime after the guy turns out to be bisexual, but he is still a good friend. Nothing freakier happened there :eek:

Damn. If I don't post in this thread people will think i'm hiding something.

Think, Quagmire, think!

I know! there was this one time....oh crap no, probably shouldn't bring that up.

damn damn damn....

It's ok buddy. Put your head on my shoulder and let it all out.:sad4:

Well, feeling raped becaus a friend begss you to do her and then doing it with her reluctanctly whiloe you reject the other friend while she is making out whit the one you are getting deep with...

Okay I just am terribly wrong aqt this game probably :D

Humm... once I was jokingly tell a hefriend that he was very sexy while we were making a joke video of him being a woman. It was funny because my voice was only heard in the video, as if the guy was making a show for girls and the camara man was hitting on her(him).

Sometime after the guy turns out to be bisexual, but he is still a good friend. Nothing freakier happened there :eek:

Yeah, I had a girl I wasn't interested in beg me once. Luckily she drank so much she puked and passed out. too bad it was on the hood of my car though.