• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Most Homosexual thing

Draka

Wonder Woman
Let's see. Um, one time in Tijuana my best friend and I were hammered and sticking our tongues out at each other and we kept leaning closer and closer to each other until we were flicking our tongues together in nearly an open air french kiss kind of thing.

Another time a lesbian friend of mine grabbed me in a bar, kissed me suddenly and then whirled me around to face her girlfriend and insisted her girlfriend "try" me.

The girlfriend in the above exchange was also a friend of mine who was a roommate for a while. when she first moved in, before we got a room and bed set up for her, she shared my bed for a night. I woke up in the middle of the night with her spooning and squirming and kind of whimpering/moaning in her sleep. :p Turns out, she really did have a thing for me, because her girlfriend once told me that she moaned my name in her sleep more than once. :eek: Well, she couldn't really say anything, she was the one who grabbed and kissed me in the bar :p

turk179

I smell something....
Most homosexual thing I've done is.......go to work. I work the night shift with 3 other guys and for 12 hours a night the homosexual innuendo's are rampant. :group:

turk179

I smell something....
Most homosexual thing I've done is.......go to work. I work the night shift with 3 other guys and for 12 hours a night the homosexual innuendo's are rampant. :group:
I did have a gay room mate. But that was a more manly experience lol

Rampant Homosexual innuendo at work.
Man , you make me proud!!:clap
It's how I used to have fun at work. Now work 2nd shift with one 60 year old man.
Miss that stuff.

turk179

I smell something....
Rampant Homosexual innuendo at work.
Man , you make me proud!!:clap
It's how I used to have fun at work. Now work 2nd shift with one 60 year old man.
Miss that stuff.
Nothing like putting your exposed nipple on a window while licking the glass as your buddy eats his dinner in the break room. Good stuff :)

Nothing like putting your exposed nipple on a window while licking the glass as your buddy eats his dinner in the break room. Good stuff :)

That is high art. :bow:
I practiced the passing gentle nut shot. Though on occasion it would backfire causing temporary stopage of work.

Draka

Wonder Woman
:biglaugh: you guys are killing me here!

Though it does make me wonder just what other weird things he's doing at work. :areyoucra

The best thing is those guys at work that just don't get it.
I tried to do my worst when they are around. Very satisfying.

turk179

I smell something....
That is high art. :bow:
I practiced the passing gentle nut shot. Though on occasion it would backfire causing temporary stopage of work.
Trajectory is the key. My co-workers always seem to be better. I think one of them was an ex Top Gun pilot.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
Damn. If I don't post in this thread people will think i'm hiding something.

Think, Quagmire, think!

I know! there was this one time....oh crap no, probably shouldn't bring that up.

damn damn damn....

Now you've piqued my interest. I want to hear all about it :D