• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Most recent cases and deaths of Covid-19 are unvaccinated.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I don't care what you think about "reputable sources".
Yes we know you don't care one whit about getting information from reputable sources.
Hence your posts about magnets sticking to people.
That doesn't explain why the metal object wouldn't stick to the first two people, but did for the second two.
What's your explanation and how did you demonstrate it?

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
When you challenge a specific claim of mine.
Ok, I have had all the vaccines, and know and in care contact with literally hundreds of people having ath various vaccines. I worked at Duke as a PCA and Med Tech during the pandemic, and still work in an assisted living care facility for two years. A few Brits and Europeans stay at the facility where I work. No known metal objects sticking to people

Ebionite

Ok, I have had all the vaccines, and know and in care contact with literally hundreds of people having ath various vaccines. I worked at Duke as a PCA and Med Tech during the pandemic, and still work in an assisted living care facility for two years. A few Brits and Europeans stay at the facility where I work. No known metal objects sticking to people
People generally don't put metal against their skin to find out if there's any attraction.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
People generally don't put metal against their skin to find out if there's any attraction.
As a Med Tech and PCA we use simple Medical Medical objects around patients all the time including metal on blood pressure cuff and scissors. The patients and residents have numerous metal objects such as pens, metal rim glasses, and coins. No known metal objects sticking to people

Ebionite

As a Med Tech and PCA we use simple Medical Medical objects around patients all the time including metal on blood pressure cuff and scissors. The patients and residents have numerous metal objects such as pens, metal rim glasses, and coins. No known metal objects sticking to people
The effect is only specific to the injection site or the area around it.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
As if you actually made one. The following isn't peer reviewed, so it can't exist, right?

View attachment 85672
Wow! Do you suppose these guys got their vaccination injected into their noses? :p
Spoon.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Underneath whatever is a magnet, glue or whatever. There is nothing involved here that is independently verified. Just one more silly bogus acts on the internet.
You fool!
It's a picture on the internet.
So it must be true.
Videos are even more cromulent. Government
would never allow a bogus video on youtube.
I recently saw one about a new engine that burns
water. It's about time that Big Oil allowed us to
buy perpetual motion machines.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Just to say that I did it, I tried to get metal to stick to
my injection sites after Covid vaccinations. Dint work.
Perhaps I dint believe enuf?
Now you know why you can't move mountains!

(It's interesting to note, however, that the entire world seems remarkably short of true believers, since all the mountains I know of are staying put! :p)

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
As funny a teenager with a heart attack.
Tell you what: go look up the numbers of people who died from the vaccine, and compare that with the numbers of those who died from the virus. I've done it before, can't be bothered doing it for you again.

And I'm willing to be dollars to donuts you won't do it -- it doesn't speak to your agenda, does it?

HOWEVER! I will give you one little bit to feast on -- it is now well understood that COVID-19 itself causes more heart damage (including infarctions/heart attacks) than any vaccine. By orders of magnitude. But again, I'm betting you prefer the "research" of social media to any real science.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Just to say that I did it, I tried to get metal to stick to
my injection sites after Covid vaccinations. Dint work.
Perhaps I dint believe enuf?
You must have gotten a FAKE vaccine.
You can tell the difference between the real vaccines and the fake ones because the fake ones will not let metal stick to them.

My source?
Well first you gotta go to this website and download a program that is for a Linux based OS...