• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Most recent cases and deaths of Covid-19 are unvaccinated.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
You have no idea.
I do. I can see that every link you provide is a very poor source for information.

If people were dropping dead from the vaccine, it should be happening constantly, all over the place. It should be easily demonstrated. It isn't. The claim is nonsense and not based in reality and only comes from extremely poor, unvetted "news" sources.

I know you think this is some sort of response, but it's not. It's a non-response. It's just shutting down.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
You're talking like I give a flying **** about you or your ignorant opinions. Go read some irrelevant peer reviewed science.
No response to my points at all. Good work.

The opinions based in ignorance appear to be yours. You've not typed nor shared anything that demonstrates otherwise. You can't even be bothered to provide counterpoints when people take the time to investigate your claims. "You have no idea" isn't any sort of cogent argument for anything at all.

Ebionite

No response to my points at all. Good work.
As if you actually made one. The following isn't peer reviewed, so it can't exist, right?

f3810af4-482c-40ef-a5df-7a866339e856_727x432.jpg

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
What isn't addressed is the possibility of non-uniform lots. There's evidence for this from the NZ data, where peak death/dose for a specific lot was around 24% while the mean death/dose was around 0.1%.
Problem Bold above. New Zealand is an isolated country. Let's talk about the data presented you have been ignoring.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
As if you actually made one. The following isn't peer reviewed, so it can't exist, right?

View attachment 85672
Oh dear Lord you can't be serious.

By the way I did make a point. You ignored it. Completely.
It was, "If people were dropping dead from the vaccine, it should be happening constantly, all over the place. It should be easily demonstrated. It isn't. The claim is nonsense and not based in reality and only comes from extremely poor, unvetted "news" sources."

You've done nothing but confirm my point since I first made it.

Ebionite

Underneath whatever is a magnet, glue or whatever. There is nothing involved here that is independently verified. Just one more silly bogus acts on the internet.
It was independently verified by the presenter in the "explainer" video because he could not explain it. A woman tried to do it and it failed but it worked for two men.