• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Movies You've Seen Recently

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date

cardero

Citizen Mod
beckysoup61 said:
Watching Little Mermaid. :)

Tee-hee, my absolute favorite Dinsey.
Samuel E. Wright (the voice of Sebastian The Crab) lives in the next town over from me and I sat near him in a jazz club. He also teaches kids vocal instruction at the local conservatory.

th-IMG0009.jpg

nutshell

I know Katz turned it off after 30 minutes, but my wife and I are about to sit down and watch The Producers.

cardero

Citizen Mod
nutshell said:
I know Katz turned it off after 30 minutes, but my wife and I are about to sit down and watch The Producers.

She was very adamant about that too, I wonder if she would have preferred the Mel Brooks directed movie of the same name with Zero Mostel and Gene Wilder?

Tigress

Working-Class W*nch.
Watching Pride & Prejudice (again). I'm watching the newer one, but I'm absolutely addicted to both. lol :dan:

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Tigress said:
Watching Pride & Prejudice (again). I'm watching the newer one, but I'm absolutely addicted to both. lol :dan:
I haven't seen the newer one, but I love the Colin Firth version. I considered watching that today, but I didn't have the time to do it all in one sitting. I'm actually (half) watching 'Emma' at the moment. :p

This weekend I also watched 'Little Shop of Horrors', which is a movie I've loved for many years. Earlier today I watched 'Gosford Park' - I hadn't seen that one in a while, but it was every bit as enjoyable as the first go round. I love that it's more of a whydunnit as opposed to a whodunnit.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
I saw "The Departed" last night. WHOA, the ending is incredibly violent. Nicholson, Damon, DiCaprio, Baldwin and Sheen all put in stellar performances. I don't think I'll be visiting Boston any time in the near future. :D (just kidding)

nutshell

cardero said:
She was very adamant about that too, I wonder if she would have preferred the Mel Brooks directed movie of the same name with Zero Mostel and Gene Wilder?

Do you know what Katz was so against?

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
After watching Vendetta a second time, I got to see X-Men (1) finally. Good movie, but I prefer Superman, Batman, and Spiderman. I hear the series only gets better though. :D

nutshell

GeneCosta said:
After watching Vendetta a second time, I got to see X-Men (1) finally. Good movie, but I prefer Superman, Batman, and Spiderman. I hear the series only gets better though. :D

2 is probably my favorite, although, 3 has a kick-a$$ finale.
Hmmm....maybe 3 is my favorite...guess I'll have to watch them again!:yes:

As for comic book movies - Batman Begins is probably the best ever, IMO. Spiderman 2 is a close second. Superman was good, but I find myself with no interest in seeing it again.

What'd you think of Incredible Hulk? Did they make it too serious?

Bishka

Veteran Member
cardero said:
Samuel E. Wright (the voice of Sebastian The Crab) lives in the next town over from me and I sat near him in a jazz club. He also teaches kids vocal instruction at the local conservatory.

th-IMG0009.jpg

No way!

A

angellous_evangellous

nutshell said:
What'd you think of Incredible Hulk? Did they make it too serious?

Watching the Hulk fight a giant poodle ruined it for me. :cover:

hulk81.jpg

Way to ruin a classic.:sheep:

cardero

Citizen Mod
beckysoup61 said:
mrscardero just told me she used to babysit his kids and play football with his son. This was before she met me.

Watched Visitor Q last night.
Directed by Takashi Mike ("Ichi The Killer" is still my favorite)

cardero

Citizen Mod
Showed mrscardero the first Yokai Monsters: Spook Warfare movie last night. I did a little research on the Yokai Monsters and found out to my surprise that Takashi Miike (Ichi the Killer, Gozu, Visitor Q) recently did a remake of the first Yokai movie called The Great Yokai War (2006). I put it in my Netflix Queue but there seems to be a long wait for it so I am going to try to hunt it down at our local Blockbuster. Looking foward to seeing this.

Meanwhile, over in the world of Turkish Pop Cinema, I couldn't help but treat myself to "Tarkan Vs. The Vikings". All I can say is !wow! you cannot believe the amount of fun I had with that one.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Scorching Double Feature of “Nudie Roughies” from Something Weird Video
Hip, Hot and 21
Hot Thrills and Warm Chills

Tomorrow I am suppose to show mrscardero Batman Begins.

Out of the three movies I can’t decide which is more torturous.

cardero

Citizen Mod
cardero said:
Tomorrow I am suppose to show mrscardero Batman Begins.
:sheep:

I watched "Those Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living And Became Mixed- Up Zombies" (the MST3K version).

cardero

Citizen Mod
Before going to work mrscardero turned on the Disney channel and Pixar's MONSTERS INC. was starting. I had to shower and get ready for work but I was able to grab the DVD before going in so I will be watching that shortly. It is one of my favorite Pixar movies.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
We watched "Dreamweaver" last night....a Stephen King movie. I was in the mood for a scary flick. I'd pass on it if I were you, I was disappointed.

nutshell

Buttercup said:
We watched "Dreamweaver" last night....a Stephen King movie. I was in the mood for a scary flick. I'd pass on it if I were you, I was disappointed.

Speaking of King movies...is the old Dead Zone with Christopher Walken any good?