• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muhammad said Christians are exalted until Judgement Day, why?

Elihoenai

I have no reason to believe for either Macedo or T Rump acquired their wealth based on religious beliefs. They both reflect the power of influence based on wealth.
Have you seen the movie Nothing to Lose 1 & 2? It is a Biography showing Religious and Spiritual Growth and the Elohim/God given benefits that flows from Genuine Faith. Why do you compare Edir Macedo with Donald Trump? Do you believe they are the Same? Do you believe that all Christians are the Same? You sound like a Bigot that you label Christians to be, unless you have evidence.

I'm not a member or associated in any way with the "Universal Church of the Kingdom of God" Being an Outcast from Christendom. Among the 2.2 Billion Christians in Christendom there are only Few hundred/thousand that are Genuine and it appears that Edir Macedo is numbered among the Few. Do you have any evidence to the Contrary?

Bishop Macedo - The Mysteries of Faith

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Have you seen the movie Nothing to Lose 1 & 2? It is a Biography showing Religious and Spiritual Growth and the Elohim/God given benefits that flows from Genuine Faith. Why do you compare Edir Macedo with Donald Trump? Do you believe they are the Same? Do you believe that all Christians are the Same? You sound like a Bigot that you label Christians to be, unless you have evidence.

I'm not a member or associated in any way with the "Universal Church of the Kingdom of God" Being an Outcast from Christendom. Among the 2.2 Billion Christians in Christendom there are only Few hundred/thousand that are Genuine and it appears that Edir Macedo is numbered among the Few. Do you have any evidence to the Contrary?

Bishop Macedo - The Mysteries of Faith
Your repetitive redundant videos do not impress me in the least. In fact phony public image enhancement detract from your posts. Staged YouTube is the worst possible source.

My concern is your attitude toward science,

I could care less which church you claim as the your and only universal church, Every conflicting church claims to be the universal church.

Last edited:

Elihoenai

Your repetitive redundant videos do not impress me in the least. In fact phony public image enhancement detract from your posts. Staged YouTube is the worst possible source.

My concern is your attitude toward science,

I could care less which church you claim as the your and only universal church, Every conflicting church claims to be the universal church.
These are Ignorant Bigoted comments. You are a Religious Person. Truly Religious people are Bigoted. What is my attitude toward Science? I work in Applied Science. Faith is For the Spiritual Domain and Science is For the Natural Domain.

You Can't Teach An Old Dog New Tricks. It appears that because a person Asserts that they are Christian you cannot listen to anything they have to say. It sounds like you Hate All Christians.

You assert that False Christians Serial Adulterers Martin Luther King Jr. and John F. Kennedy were just being Human by doing these Great Offences Against Elohim/God. Why do you judge Donald Trump and Putin? Do you think you are any better than those you are judging?

Bishop Macedo's message Marriage, Masturbation, fornication

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
These are Ignorant Bigoted comments. You are a Religious Person. Truly Religious people are Bigoted. What is my attitude toward Science? I work in Applied Science. Faith is For the Spiritual Domain and Science is For the Natural Domain.

You Can't Teach An Old Dog New Tricks. It appears that because a person Asserts that they are Christian you cannot listen to anything they have to say. It sounds like you Hate All Christians.

You assert that False Christians Serial Adulterers Martin Luther King Jr. and John F. Kennedy were just being Human by doing these Great Offences Against Elohim/God. Why do you judge Donald Trump and Putin? Do you think you are any better than those you are judging?

The problem remains your posts reflect accusations of others that reflect your negative aggressive attitudes toward those who believe differently,

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Professor John Lennox | God DOES exist
Subjective assertions of personal reasons that God exists based on and ancient tribal agenda is intensely circular and offers nothing more than assertions that God exists.

The only objectively true statement he made was he "believe in God." No independent reasoning that is not predetermined by a subjective belief in God.

He provides an old and moldy Intelligent Design which is so intensely circular it bites you in the butt.

His assertion that scientists believe the natural source of existence is nothing reflects an intentional ignorance of what physicists and cosmologists consider the origins of out universe and our physical existence is not "absolutely nothing," but the nothing described as the nature of our Quantum existence which has no beginning or ending. It is the underlying nature of our physical existence and source of our universe beginning as a singularity in a Quantum existence and possible circular.

His argument is basic standard egocentric cultural Intelligent Design argument based on Christianity originating from ancient texts without provenance. Nothing new.

Sensing the nature of God in scripture is not an asaquat argument for God it simply reflects simply his belief in God. Nothing less and nothing more.

Last edited:

Elihoenai

Subjective assertions that God exists based on and ancient tribal agenda is intensely circular and offers nothing more than assertions that God exists.
@shunyadragon, Are you an Atheist? Your are a Judgmental Person when you are in no position to judge anybody given that you are doing the same things.

Last edited:

firedragon

Veteran Member
Very funny. Seems like you did not read your quran well. Quran 2:62 says christians who worship jesus as god will be saved from hell and another verse says all muslims will be in hell for a certain number of days. shocked
"Surely those who believe; and those who are Jewish, and the Nazarenes, and the Sabians, whoever of them believes in God and the Last Day and does good works; they will have their recompense with their Lord, and there is no fear upon them, nor will they grieve."\

This verse?

1. Where in the sane world does it say "worship Jesus as God"?
2. And which verse says "all muslims will be in hell for a certain number of days"?

I can tell you something though. You will never find both of these statements of yours to be true because they are both just "made up".

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
@shunyadragon, Are you an Atheist? Your are a Judgmental Person when you are in no position to judge anybody given that you are doing the same things.
I am not an atheist. I am arguing against the traditional Theist ancient tribal religion world views and a contorted circular pejorative attacks on atheism and agnosticism, which is more real in actually understanding the nature of our physical existence as it is naturally. The apparent obsessive pejorative argument against atheism is not an unbiased rational argument. I often take different sides in debates as in the Greek advocacy strategy of debate. .often used by lawyers in our legal system

What do I believe? I believe in a Universal God beyond the ancient tribal conflicting beliefs of the past, and the evolution of of the spiritual nature of humanity beyond the burdens of past paradigms and an objective understanding of the nature of our physical existence that reflects the attributes of God. I acknowledge that this is a subjective belief, and cannot be determined by a rational argument misrepresenting science to justify Intelligent Design as in your last video. One positive view of the last video is the professor believed in the harmony of science and God's Creation as in the support for the science of evolution,

I DO NOT justify my beliefs on the same arguments as you use and in the last video.

Last edited:

Elihoenai

I am not an atheist. I am arguing against the traditional Theist ancient tribal religion world views and a contorted circular pejorative attacks on atheism and agnosticism, which is more real in actually understanding the nature of our physical existence as it is naturally. The apparent obsessive pejorative argument against atheism is not an unbiased rational argument. I often take different sides in debates as in the Greek advocacy strategy of debate. .often used by lawyers in our legal system

What do I believe? I believe in a Universal God beyond the ancient tribal conflicting beliefs of the past, and the evolution of of the spiritual nature of humanity beyond the burdens of past paradigms and an objective understanding of the nature of our physical existence that reflects the attributes of God. I acknowledge that this is a subjective belief, and cannot be determined by a rational argument misrepresenting science to justify Intelligent Design as in your last video. One positive view of the last video is the professor believed in the harmony of science and God's Creation as in the support for the science of evolution,

I DO NOT justify my beliefs on the same arguments as you use and in the last video.
I don't use Science to try to prove that Elohim/God exists, as I have said many times on these forums. Knowing Elohim/God cannot be proven Externally by others. Knowing Elohim/God is through Totally Devoted Personal Religious Experience/Practice. Faith is For the Spiritual Domain and Science For the Natural Domain.

Believing that there is nothing Beyond Nature is Atheism. In Christendom the Christians Assert that they have the Holy Spirit While their Actual Life is Confidence In Nothing Beyond Nature. Therefore, stating the Spiritual Nature of Humanity does not necessarily mean that you Believe that there is anything Beyond Nature. What does Spiritual mean to you? In Christian Gnosticism Humanity is Natural and Not Spiritual. I Am Christian Gnostic.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I don't use Science to try to prove that Elohim/God exists,
It is a given that science is neutral to the existence or non-existence of God and simply our objective knowldg eof our physical existence.
as I have said many times on these forums. Knowing Elohim/God cannot be proven Externally by others. Knowing Elohim/God is through Totally Devoted Personal Religious Experience/Practice. Faith is For the Spiritual Domain and Science For the Natural Domain.

OK, but his is not an argument against atheism, except this simply what you believe.
Believing that there is nothing Beyond Nature is Atheism.
True, and this is what the objective verifiable evidence demonstrates,
In Christendom the Christians Assert that they have the Holy Spirit While their Actual Life is Confidence In Nothing Beyond Nature. Therefore, stating the Spiritual Nature of Humanity does not necessarily mean that you Believe that there is anything Beyond Nature. What does Spiritual mean to you? In Christian Gnosticism Humanity is Natural and Not Spiritual. I Am Christian Gnostic.
OK, but your YouTube videos describe a belief beyond simply that of Gnostic Christian,

It is factual that the scriptures of Judaism, Christianity and Islam are in direct contradiction with the knowledge of academic science, history and archeology.

Elihoenai

It is a given that science is neutral to the existence or non-existence of God and simply our objective knowldg eof our physical existence.
Science cannot explain Supernatural Phenomenon.

OK, but his is not an argument against atheism, except this simply what you believe.
It is an Argument that Totally Rejects Atheism and is Totally Against Atheism. The reason people are Atheist is because there have Never been Aware of Elohim/God due to Not Really Seeking Elohim/God.

True, and this is what the objective verifiable evidence demonstrates,
If a hundred people were to see with their own eyes a Man/Woman walking on Water through the Power of Elohim/God, they would Not Believe it is Elohim/God Manifesting, unless they are Connected to Elohim/God. Given they are Not connected to Elohim/God, they would think that it is a trick. Knowing Elohim/God is from Inner Conviction.

OK, but your YouTube videos describe a belief beyond simply that of Gnostic Christian,
The YouTube videos I post is to show Dualism. The Foundation of Christian Gnosticism is Dualism. The Fundamental Difference between Christian Gnosticism compared to Christianity, Judaism, Islam and your Baha'i Faith is that we Know that the Flesh/Body is Corrupt and cannot be Redeemed. Christian Gnostics Destroys the Flesh/Body while other Religions I have listed Cherish and Maintain the Corrupt Flesh/Body.

Elohim/God created Baha'i Faith, Christianity, Judaism and Islam for his Earthly Kingdom. Christian Gnosticism is For Elohim's/God's Spiritual Kingdom. Elohim/God is Flesh, Soul and Spirit. Elohim/God is Omni.

It is factual that the scriptures of Judaism, Christianity and Islam are in direct contradiction with the knowledge of academic science, history and archeology.
Matthew 28:18

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

This is because Christianity, Islam and Judaism Interprets the Ancient Holy Scriptures Literally that cannot be supported by Science. The Literal and Time Based Interpretation is for Elohim's/God's Earthly Kingdom. I support the Work of Real Earthly Christians. Christian Gnostics Interpretation is Spiritual and Timeless. Yeshua/Jesus Affirmed that all Power is given to him in Earth and in Heaven.

Just because something is Ancient don't make it False. You are part of a Modern Tribe Baha'i Faith. Just because something is Modern don't make it True. The Religious Ancients were Closer to Elohim/God while Modernity has Increasingly Seperated from Elohim/God. People are under the False notion that is is either Religion of Science.

Edir Macedo's is a Real Earthly Christian given his Liberal teaching on Sex:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Science cannot explain Supernatural Phenomenon.
Science does not attempt to explain supernatural phenomenon
It is an Argument that Totally Rejects Atheism and is Totally Against Atheism. The reason people are Atheist is because there have Never been Aware of Elohim/God due to Not Really Seeking Elohim/God.
The argument for Theism does of course reject atheism, but the argument remains subjective and based on belief only.
If a hundred people were to see with their own eyes a Man/Woman walking on Water
It is more likely that they know where the rocks are under the surface of the water.
through the Power of Elohim/God, they would Not Believe it is Elohim/God Manifesting, unless they are Connected to Elohim/God. Given they are Not connected to Elohim/God, they would think that it is a trick. Knowing Elohim/God is from Inner Conviction.
More likely a trick. The hypothetical unrealistic proposal by you is too circular and subjective to be real.
The YouTube videos I post is to show Dualism. The Foundation of Christian Gnosticism is Dualism. The Fundamental Difference between Christian Gnosticism compared to Christianity, Judaism, Islam and your Baha'i Faith is that we Know that the Flesh/Body is Corrupt and cannot be Redeemed. Christian Gnostics Destroys the Flesh/Body while other Religions I have listed Cherish and Maintain the Corrupt Flesh/Body.
These different claims remain based on subjective belief without any way to determine what is true. The Bahai Faith does not cherish and maintain the earthly body, whether one considers it corrupt or not.
Elohim/God created Baha'i Faith, Christianity, Judaism and Islam for his Earthly Kingdom. Christian Gnosticism is For Elohim's/God's Spiritual Kingdom. Elohim/God is Flesh, Soul and Spirit. Elohim/God is Omni.
All the above believe in both the earthly and spiritual kingdoms.
Matthew 28:18

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
OK. you quote scripture which does not not support anyone belief as opposed to others,
This is because Christianity, Islam and Judaism Interprets the Ancient Holy Scriptures Literally that cannot be supported by Science. The Literal and Time Based Interpretation is for Elohim's/God's Earthly Kingdom. I support the Work of Real Earthly Christians. Christian Gnostics Interpretation is Spiritual and Timeless. Yeshua/Jesus Affirmed that all Power is given to him in Earth and in Heaven.

Actually, many if not most Christians and Muslims interpret scripture literally, but this is not the case for Judaism and the Baha'i Faith
Just because something is Ancient don't make it False.
Ancient scriptures without provenance and science are not reliable as a historical account. You my as in the Bahai Faith and among most Jews so not interpret the scripture literally, but the authors, editors and the Church Fathers believed the text was literal history.
You are part of a Modern Tribe Baha'i Faith. Just because something is Modern don't make it True.
No, but more consistent and relevant to the reality of nature of history and our physical existence as it is naturally. The Baha'i Faith defines the tribe as all of humanity.
The Religious Ancients were Closer to Elohim/God while Modernity has Increasingly Seperated from Elohim/God. People are under the False notion that is is either Religion of Science.
This is a subjective judgement every ancient belief makes of those that believe differently. Yes many or most Muslims believe it is either or, but not the Bahai Faith and most Jews.
Edir Macedo's is a Real Earthly Christian given his Liberal teaching on Sex:

Ever one of the diverse conflicting religions and belief systems claim they are the real teachings on sex and all earthly and spiritual matters.

Elihoenai

Science does not attempt to explain supernatural phenomenon
That's because it Cannot.

The argument for Theism does of course reject atheism, but the argument remains subjective and based on belief only.
It's an Objective Fact to the Knower of Elohim/God and Subjective from the perspective of those that do Not Know Elohim/God.

It is more likely that they know where the rocks are under the surface of the water.
Does this mean that you Reject this Supernatural?

More likely a trick. The hypothetical unrealistic proposal by you is too circular and subjective to be real.
Matthew 14:25

25 And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea.

Don't you believe that Yesua/Jesus walked on water?

These different claims remain based on subjective belief without any way to determine what is true. The Bahai Faith does not cherish and maintain the earthly body, whether one considers it corrupt or not.
I Know you Cherish and Maintain the Earthly Body. Only Ascetics Destroy the Earthly Body. I'm sure that you have Recreational Sex, Drink Alcohol and eating anything you want, for example. I Am Christian Ascetic that is Celibate, Free From Alcohol, Free From Drugs and Vegan.

All the above believe in both the earthly and spiritual kingdoms.
Where is the Spiritual Kingdom in Christianity, Islam, Judaism and Baha'i Faith?

OK. you quote scripture which does not not support anyone belief as opposed to others,
Real Christianity is Totally Opposed to the False Beliefs of Others.

Actually, many if not most Christians and Muslims interpret scripture literally, but this is not the case for Judaism and the Baha'i Faith
Kabbalah Judaism is the Spiritual Esoteric Interpretation. As far as I'm aware, all the other branches of Judaism Interpret the Holy Scriptures literally. In the Baha'i Faith, what is the view on the Hebrew Scriptures/Old Testament?

Ancient scriptures without provenance and science are not reliable as a historical account. You my as in the Bahai Faith and among most Jews so not interpret the scripture literally, but the authors, editors and the Church Fathers believed the text was literal history.
For the Temporal Church to Exist and Maintain Existence they Must Interpret the Holy Scriptures/Bible Literally. Yet Science, as we have mentioned before, cannot explain things outside of the Natural World.

No, but more consistent and relevant to the reality of nature of history and our physical existence as it is naturally. The Baha'i Faith defines the tribe as all of humanity.
So the Bahai' Faith wants to be Inclusive. Christian Gnosticism is an Exclusive Tribe/Club. If you were to teach Christian Gnosticism in Churches the Pews would be empty and the Church would Collapse.

This is a subjective judgement every ancient belief makes of those that believe differently. Yes many or most Muslims believe it is either or, but not the Bahai Faith and most Jews.
Elohim/God Manifests in Different Ways to Different People.

Ever one of the diverse conflicting religions and belief systems claim they are the real teachings on sex and all earthly and spiritual matters.
As I have stated many times, If you can bear to have Sex, it Must be between mature married Man and Woman For Procreation Purposes Only. The Sexual Act Retards Spiritual Growth. I Am Celibate.

What is the Baha'i Faith teaching on Sex?

Muffled

Jesus in me
Christians become Christian at Baptism.

I am 95%certain your family, baptized in some sort of church. most of your peers and culture was Christian. Like most you were programed by culture early regardless of when you proclaimed your particular belief

Donald Trump talked about his Christian faith Saturday, but said he’s never sought forgiveness for his sins.
I believe there are two types of Christian: Cultural and believer. I am a believer not because I was baptized but because I received Jesus as my Lord and Savior. I was baptized later because I needed to obey Jesus.

I believe I learned things culturally but belief came by the Holy Spirit. My brothers shared the culture but do not believe.

I believe I did not when I was first saved either. I don't even recollect when I felt I needed that but it was definitely much later.

Muffled

Jesus in me
This represents the extreme radical oppressive goals of Fundamentalist Christians that reflects their goal of imposing an ancient tribal rule over the government that extend to many aspects of our society.
How terrible it must be to think that murdering children is wrong. That must be an ancient concept for you.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
How terrible it must be to think that murdering children is wrong. That must be an ancient concept for you.

Actually separate issue, and it does not justify ancient text without provenance,

Yes how terrible it must be. Unfortunately itis relevant in history, and Biblically. Christians and Hebrews as documented in the Pentateuch, have been doing it by the tens of thousands and much, much more for millennia.

1 Samuel 15:3

Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”

Hosea 13:16

Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword; their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open.

Leviticus 20:13

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Exodus 23:7

Keep far from a false charge, and do not kill the innocent and righteous, for I will not acquit the wicked.

Psalm 137:9

Blessed shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes them against the rock!

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I believe your mind must be warped to think of the Bible as Myth.
The Bible in and of itself is not myth, It is a collection of historical narratives without provenance and documented authorship and compiled and edited third or fourth hand. The Pentateuch does contain stories based on ancient myths and more ancient texts, such as Sumerians, Babylonians, Ugarit and Phoenician texts without any knowledge of science and history beyond their own tribe within a limited time frame.

Muffled

Jesus in me
The Bible in and of itself is not myth, It is a collection of historical narratives without provenance and documented authorship and compiled and edited third or fourth hand. The Pentateuch does contain stories based on ancient myths and more ancient texts, such as Sumerians, Babylonians, Ugarit and Phoenician texts without any knowledge of science and history beyond their own tribe within a limited time frame.
I blieve that qualaifies as poppycock. There is no proof that Moses used stories and He does claim to hear from God so a great deal of what Moses is saying comes from God. Are there things mythical in the Bible. Yes, I am sure some of the popele named have no historical record outside of the Bible and it is not apparently evident that the names came from God. The names down from Adam had to come from God because Moses would not have known them.