• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muhammad said Christians are exalted until Judgement Day, why?

ChatwithGod

ChatwithGod.ai
Muhammad recognized the shared reverence for prophets and moral teachings between Islam and Christianity. Both faiths emphasize compassion and justice, aiming to guide people toward living righteous lives until Judgement Day.

ChatwithGod

ChatwithGod.ai
In this verse, the focus is on affirming the position of Jesus' followers during his time and projecting that until the Day of Resurrection. It's important to note that in Islam, Jesus (Isa) is considered a prophet, not divine, and his followers who adhere to this belief are seen as being on the right path. The Quran respects Jesus and his true followers but points out deviations like the Trinity as misunderstandings of his teachings.

Elihoenai

I've always thought that the word 'supernatural' made as much sense as 'round square'. If something exists, then by definition it is part of nature. Therefore, I don't think there's such a thing as supernatural.
Apart from a Few hundred/thousand Elect, every person on the planet Believe that there is nothing beyond Nature. When I say the Elect, I mean The Good and The Evil Elect that are in a Total Spiritual War that has been ongoing for thousands of years. The practitioners of Natural Religion are Ignorant of this Total Spiritual War.

Given that you believe that there is nothing beyond nature, did Nature Create itself? Put another way, did Big Ben in London Westminster Create itself or did Men build it? The Work of Men is Really a Manifestation of Elohim/God in Its Lowest Form. Elohim/God is the Creator of All Things.

WILD City MOCKED the Street Preachers HARD BUT the UNEXPECTED Happened!