• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslims innocents are less human ?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member

Aquitaine

Hell all

Muslims innocents are equal to nothing ?

killed by missile "errors" or intentionally, what is the different for victimes or their family ?

Why the Western Media did not cry for that , and ask for investigation , and judging the responsible of this crime ?

Afghanistan hospital airstrike death toll reaches 42
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/12/msf-afghanistan-hospital-airstrike-death-toll-42

The subtitle of the article mentions that there have been two months of investigations so far, there is also an image of westerners protesting the attack and demanding an investigation, and the article itself is from a western media outlet.

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
Hell all

killed by missile "errors" or intentionally, what is the different for victimes or their family ?

Why the Western Media did not cry for that , and ask for investigation , and judging the responsible of this crime ?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/12/msf-afghanistan-hospital-airstrike-death-toll-42
You are one of the '' so called innocents'' stating that gays are not normal and against nature. Lets question how innocent you are.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Hell all

I think that's the reason that some Muslims will kill the innocents from the other side,
It's as to say if you kill ours then you have to expect that we'll kill yours.

Violence will lead to violence and a lot of money and efforts were spent and still for destruction
than for peace and prosperity.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
The subtitle of the article mentions that there have been two months of investigations so far, there is also an image of westerners protesting the attack and demanding an investigation, and the article itself is from a western media outlet.
this

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
I always laugh
I have absolutely no responsibility for what has been happening in Afghanistan,why should I? Have you taken any responsibilty when afghanis bombed down holy hindu places? I can do without Afghanistan. I just do wish Afghanistan can do without me.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
I always laugh

I have absolutely no responsibility for what has been happening in Afghanistan,why should I? Have you taken any responsibilty when afghanis bombed down holy hindu places? I can do without Afghanistan. I just do wish Afghanistan can do without me.
how was that even a relevant response to what he said ? nothing but angry ranting ......

Tumah

Veteran Member
Its too bad we can only give one frubie.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I post a western link to avoid accused that i am using my source .

my point is the West media don't call this as crime , repeat it as they did with Paris .

if these were a Westerners killed by "error" by Muslims , the media of the West will not stop continous "crying" for them and condemning the doers .

this picture represent what i talking about .

12373402_10206664024793396_7548740935234739810_n.jpg

I MEANT LETS INVERSE THE SITUATION , THE VICTIMS ARE WESTERNS AND BOMBERS AIRSTRIKES WERE MUSLIMS !!!! THE MEDIA IN WEST WILL NOT STOP CRYING AND SHOUT ABOUT THIS ACIDENT

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
You are one of the '' so called innocents'' stating that gays are not normal and against nature. Lets question how innocent you are.
sometimes i regret that i make decision that i never input someone in my ignore list :(

Godobeyer

Premium Member
the strike of the hospitale happened just few days ago check the article and news "Saturday 12 December 2015 12.08 GMT"

btw , do you agree that investigation lead the responsible to justice and be jail for his "error" ?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
@Godobeyer well intent has a lot to with why one thing is a crime and another is not .
this is it and plus why crimes against Westerners are represent emotional and crimes against Muslims are just errors , the media pass over it , as tiny acident

idea

Question Everything
“The hospital campus was 100 percent used by the Taliban,”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...38af58-6a47-11e5-bdb6-6861f4521205_story.html

IDF Finds Hamas Training Manual; Hospitals Used as Terrorist Bases
http://www.investigativeproject.org/4485/idf-finds-hamas-training-manual-hospitals-used-as#

Hamas Uses Hospitals and Ambulances for Military Purposes
https://www.idfblog.com/blog/2014/07/28/hamas-uses-hospitals-ambulances-military-purposes/

Hamas admits it DID use schools and hospitals in Gaza Strip as 'human shields'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Israel-admits-says-mistake.html#ixzz3uF0UvBuz

Flankerl

the strike of the hospitale happened just few days ago check the article and news "Saturday 12 December 2015 12.08 GMT"

btw , do you agree that investigation lead the responsible to justice and be jail for his "error" ?

The air strike was on the 3rd October 2015. 71 days ago.

But hey I am not expecting much.