• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslims innocents are less human ?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
A poet was sentenced to death in Saudi Arabia, for apostasy, last month.

Saudi Arabia is the center of Islamic religious life. If Muslims disagree with this interpretation of Islam being implemented in the country that houses their most sacred pilgrimage site, maybe the ummah should do something about it and not lay the blame at the feet of Westerners.

actuatly the influence of media of Saudi are much stronger to make revolution against Saudi regime , we don't had no control on their regime and scholars , the Westerners REGIMS had .

the Saudi collaborated with West against Soviet union they produced Alqaeda . which reflect to West and Muslim world
the Saudi and other kings of oil collaborated with West against Bashar regime,Gadaffi regime they produce Daesh , which reflect to West and Muslim world then. this is ulgy truth that you may don't admit ?

Aquitaine

It rained bombs for an hour long on a freaking hospital. What is there to investigate? What fact could make this seem less horrific?
The people responsible should be given life in jail. Have they been arrested?
If they deliberately targeting the civilians knowing full well that they aren't combatants, then yes.
Unfortunately however, we must remember that this sort of stuff is bound to happen in a warzone.

Aquitaine

this my opinion about how i feel and see in Western media , they always claiming and shouting about human rights .

you because you don't know me well and others maybe , for me i always condemn the crimes that done by some Muslims against non-Muslims , sometimes i made threads about , to critic some Muslim actions against others .

now instead you condemn that crime , you give me a lesson about "injustice" !!!
I'm not sure what you want me to say. All I said was that people tend to care more about their own group than people thousands of miles away, especially if the cultures are vastly different.
I used you and a few other posters as an example. It's why you're making threads about Palestinians/Muslims, and not - for example - Christian Africans slaughtered in some terrorist attack in Africa somewhere.

Shad

Veteran Member
Because they're afraid to fight on ground, kind of cowardice.

Hilarious. You actually want people to fight a war based what the weakest side has available? So if the weakest side has Swiss army knives everyone should fight using one? All you are doing is whine due to the fact that one side has a technological edge and think they are cowards for using it. I could equally claim that the opposition should get with the 21st century and develop better military technology before fighting against those with it. To do otherwise shows how incompetent and backwards they are.

They kill the civilians instead as to peeve the fighters.

They kill combatants as well which are their primary targets

See for example how they're afraid from Russia, they can't fight Russia because they know
that this will lead to their death.

Double standards much? Why are you not whining that Russia isn't fighting fair since they are using their superior technology. Oh wait I forgot you love Russia but hate the West.

They can't even fight the Syrian army because Russia warned them of doing so, and the Russians
are protecting the Syrian president, can they make errors while Russia in Syria.;)

Yes by using their superior technology. Double standards again from the cheer leader squad.

Can they protect Ukraine and send their troops to Ukraine to protect it from Russia ? of course they can't.

Actually they were thinking about it but decided World War 3 was not the best option.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Hell all

Muslims innocents are equal to nothing ?

killed by missile "errors" or intentionally, what is the different for victimes or their family ?

Why the Western Media did not cry for that , and ask for investigation , and judging the responsible of this crime ?

Afghanistan hospital airstrike death toll reaches 42
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/12/msf-afghanistan-hospital-airstrike-death-toll-42

Tell you what, Godobeyer, I can't personally quite figure that out.

What do people possibly expect to happen as a consequence of the use of that much firepower - from arrogant, dishonorable distances no less?

It seems very clear to me that using missiles, or even rifles, in order to purposefully kill, scare and destroy can only result in fear, death and destruction. Explosives and firearms are built for that purpose and they do in fact fulfill that purpose.

It stands to reason that the communities that are on the receiving end can only feel threatened. They are threatened.

What sort of thought can possibly be leading actual people to defend and support such actions?

I can't tell. I hope and expect never to quite understand that, if I am honest about that. I feel dirty and ashamed to even think of the day that I might conceivably approve of such acts.

Useless2015

If they deliberately targeting the civilians knowing full well that they aren't combatants, then yes.
Unfortunately however, we must remember that this sort of stuff is bound to happen in a warzone.

Well if the excuse afterwards is 'we did not know' than why take action in the first place?

Useless2015

I wish some of the more fundamentalist Muslims living in the West would share this mentality. . . .

I am sure they do. Most of them have never had any trouble with authority. It's also encouraged in Islaam to comply with non-islamic laws as long as it's not against islaamic teachings.

Sahih Bukhari 5823

Listening to and obeying the leader is an obligation as long as he does not command disobedience to Allah. If he commands disobedience, then there is no listening to him or obedience.

Aquitaine

I am sure they do. Most of them have never had any trouble with authority. It's also encouraged in Islaam to comply with non-islamic laws as long as it's not against islaamic teachings.

Sahih Bukhari 5823

Listening to and obeying the leader is an obligation as long as he does not command disobedience to Allah. If he commands disobedience, then there is no listening to him or obedience.

Sadly, there seem to be plenty who claim to hate their enemy "the west" and everything that it stands for, yet are more than happy staying in western countries, enjoying the benefits of western society.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
To be fair, it is not like natives do or should uniformly accept their political and social realities either.