• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslims innocents are less human ?

Aquitaine

I post a western link to avoid accused that i am using my source .

my point is the West media don't call this as crime , repeat it as they did with Paris .

if these were a Westerners killed by "error" by Muslims , the media of the West will not stop continous "crying" for them and condemning the doers .

this picture represent what i talking about .

12373402_10206664024793396_7548740935234739810_n.jpg

I MEANT LETS INVERSE THE SITUATION , THE VICTIMS ARE WESTERNS AND BOMBERS AIRSTRIKES WERE MUSLIMS !!!! THE MEDIA IN WEST WILL NOT STOP CRYING AND SHOUT ABOUT THIS ACIDENT

And how many people of Gaza mourn for European attacks exactly?
People tend to mourn their own, more than they do others 1000s of miles away. Kind of like how you and a few other muslim posters on RF only seem to make "injustice" threads when the victims are muslims.

Aquitaine

this is it and plus why crimes against Westerners are represent emotional and crimes against Muslims are just errors , the media pass over it , as tiny acident
That might also have something to do with the fact that the muslims are usually killed in warzones, whereas the Westerners are usually killed in areas of peace. It's not like random acts of deliberate terrorism - there's a war going on.

Reactions: gsa

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
And how many people of Gaza mourn for European attacks exactly?
People tend to mourn their own, more than they do others 1000s of miles away. Kind of like how you and a few other muslim posters on RF only seem to make "injustice" threads when the victims are muslims.
I don't had guage to mesure mourn of people Gaza , at least i believe they condemned it as most of Muslims .

where is "injustice" that you talking about ?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
“The hospital campus was 100 percent used by the Taliban,”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...38af58-6a47-11e5-bdb6-6861f4521205_story.html

IDF Finds Hamas Training Manual; Hospitals Used as Terrorist Bases
http://www.investigativeproject.org/4485/idf-finds-hamas-training-manual-hospitals-used-as#

Hamas Uses Hospitals and Ambulances for Military Purposes

https://www.idfblog.com/blog/2014/07/28/hamas-uses-hospitals-ambulances-military-purposes/

Hamas admits it DID use schools and hospitals in Gaza Strip as 'human shields'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Israel-admits-says-mistake.html#ixzz3uF0UvBuz
so that's why most of criminals don't confess , not plus of that they put whole the blame on the victims

Last edited:

Aquitaine

I don't had guage to mesure mourn of people Gaza , at least i believe they condemned it as most of Muslims .

where is "injustice" that you talking about ?
But you seem to have a gauge to measure the mourning of people from the West? At least I believe they condemn the wars as unnecessary.

Regarding my "injustice" comment, I was referring to how people tend to focus on the plight of their own group/people more than others. I was refering to how almost every thread you, FearGod, Gharib or Servant make are ones focusing on the plight of muslims - people mourn more for their own "group".

Reactions: gsa

Useless2015

The subtitle of the article mentions that there have been two months of investigations so far, there is also an image of westerners protesting the attack and demanding an investigation, and the article itself is from a western media outlet.

It rained bombs for an hour long on a freaking hospital. What is there to investigate? What fact could make this seem less horrific?
The people responsible should be given life in jail. Have they been arrested?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
It rained bombs for an hour long on a freaking hospital. What is there to investigate? What fact could make this seem less horrific?
The people responsible should be given life in jail. Have they been arrested?

Because they're afraid to fight on ground, kind of cowardice.
They kill the civilians instead as to peeve the fighters.

See for example how they're afraid from Russia, they can't fight Russia because they know
that this will lead to their death.

They can't even fight the Syrian army because Russia warned them of doing so, and the Russians
are protecting the Syrian president, can they make errors while Russia in Syria.;)

Can they protect Ukraine and send their troops to Ukraine to protect it from Russia ? of course they can't.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
But you seem to have a gauge to measure the mourning of people from the West? At least I believe they condemn the wars as unnecessary.

Regarding my "injustice" comment, I was referring to how people tend to focus on the plight of their own group/people more than others. I was refering to how almost every thread you, FearGod, Gharib or Servant make are ones focusing on the plight of muslims - people mourn more for their own "group".
this my opinion about how i feel and see in Western media , they always claiming and shouting about human rights .

you because you don't know me well and others maybe , for me i always condemn the crimes that done by some Muslims against non-Muslims , sometimes i made threads about , to critic some Muslim actions against others .

now instead you condemn that crime , you give me a lesson about "injustice" !!!

gsa

No matter what they are and what they believe innocent is innocent.

Unless you live in an Islamic state of course. Then what you are and what you believe can be a life or death question.

Godobeyer

Premium Member

See for example how they're afraid from Russia, they can't fight Russia because they know

They can't even fight the Syrian army because Russia warned them of doing so, and the Russians
are protecting the Syrian president, can they make errors while Russia in Syria.;)

Can they protect Ukraine and send their troops to Ukraine to protect it from Russia ? of course they can't.
West strikes against Daesh was not effective , on contrary they found guilty of droping weapons to them .(they called them rebels)

it's remind me about a famous song " kill me softly" lol

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Unless you live in an Islamic state of course. Then what you are and what you believe can be a life or death question.
where exactly ?
there is millions live in Islamic states , like UAE , and Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and here in Algeria ,and many others ........etc ,

gsa

where exactly ?
there is millions live in Islamic states , like UAE , and Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and here in Algeria ,and many others ........etc ,

Every state you listed criminalizes the expression of belief, and KS A punishes apostasy with the death penalty. If the West is hypocritical for its difference in treatment of innocents on the basis of belief, that's only because we have actual standards to measure our conduct. In Islam, your beliefs and what you are can be wrong and render you guilty.

gsa

Than don't live in an Islamic State. If you don't like the law, thats too bad. You can always move right?

And those dead Muslims live in a war zone. If they don't like the risk, they can always move, right?

It's easy to match your callousness and reveal how superficial this grandstanding really is.

Flankerl

Ah the wisdom that hurts in your brain.

- Since when are you such a Russian Fanboy?
- implying Russian bombings kill less civilians than US/UK/French bombings
- The west cant fight Russia? Why would it? Do you want the world to end? Oh right that is exactly what you want.
- Why would the west send troops into Ukraine? Since the early stages of the civil war the Ukrainian Army has largely recovered and the Rebels only survive due to the Russian troops fighting the tough battles for them. Again do you want the world to end? Oh right yes you do.

Armageddon loving Religions are the worst.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Every state you listed criminalizes the expression of belief, and KS A punishes apostasy with the death penalty. If the West is hypocritical for its difference in treatment of innocents on the basis of belief, that's only because we have actual standards to measure our conduct. In Islam, your beliefs and what you are can be wrong and render you guilty.
give me some evidence that the "apostasy " executed in these countries .

You are talking about some debatable in Saudi laws , which belong to Wahhabism , and it's weird that USA had almost full control on Saudi family ,they could not force them to remove Wahhabism effects from their laws

gsa

give me some evidence that the "apostasy " executed in these countries .

You are talking about some debatable in Saudi laws , which belong to Wahhabism , and it's weird that USA had almost full control on Saudi family ,they could not force them to remove Wahhabism effects from their laws

A poet was sentenced to death in Saudi Arabia, for apostasy, last month.

Saudi Arabia is the center of Islamic religious life. If Muslims disagree with this interpretation of Islam being implemented in the country that houses their most sacred pilgrimage site, maybe the ummah should do something about it and not lay the blame at the feet of Westerners.