• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NASA is an unconstitutional abomination and should be abolished!

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
I love NASA among other space agencies.

It captures the true spirit of exploration and the quest for knowledge.

I like NASA and other space agencies as well. My family and I have always enjoyed visiting and taking tours at the Space Center in Houston as well as the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex in Florida. We also enjoy watching NASA TV and the live feed from the International Space Station.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
When a president bypasses the constitution and exceeds those boundaries, they trample the constitution.
In all of your brilliance, have you considered that the constitution says absolutely nothing about the use of electric power, radio, television, computers or the internet either. Maybe we should ban all of those, too?

Are you sure all your brain cells are operating at anything like full capacity?

Flat Earth Kyle

In all of your brilliance, have you considered that the constitution says absolutely nothing about the use of electric power, radio, television, computers or the internet either. Maybe we should ban all of those, too?

Are you sure all your brain cells are operating at anything like full capacity?
Are you arguing the constitution is outdated?

Flat Earth Kyle

I like NASA and other space agencies as well. My family and I have always enjoyed visiting and taking tours at the Space Center in Houston as well as the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex in Florida. We also enjoy watching NASA TV and the live feed from the International Space Station.
Disneyland is a fun place, but that doesn't mean tax dollars should pay for it.

Rachel Rugelach

Shalom, y'all.
Staff member
Most people that I've talked to about it don't realize their budget is 26 Billion a year.

That's a drop in the bucket compared to the budgets of a lot of our governmental agencies. But your cult chooses to focus on NASA because... flat earth idiocy.

Edited to add: Sorry, I don't want to sound mean. I just can't fathom your thought processes. I see that you list your religion as Latter-Day Saints and I have never encountered a Mormon who believes that the earth is flat. So I presume that you belong to some strange flat-earther cult.

Last edited:

Alien826

No religious beliefs
The pic is from Terry Pratchett's Diskworld series of books. Extremely funny, satire at it's best, shining a laser beam at the failings of humanity.
I am somewhat biased, the first book i ever read was "The Colour of Magic", i was hooked and over the years I've read them all.

Ok, advertising blurb over ;-)

"Small Gods" was my first. Brilliant idea, that gods are created by belief.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Most people that I've talked to about it don't realize their budget is 26 Billion a year.
Do you and your friends realize the importance of having satellites and getting to prime “real estate” in space to have a competitive advantage over China and others?