• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Natural/Unnatural

mr.guy

crapsack
What, pray tell is the problem with anything i've said, Flapp? I'd be happy to clarify as best i can, but i just don't know what your hang up is. Be assured, i appreciate the directionless and vague critique.

Flappycat

mr.guy said:
What, pray tell is the problem with anything i've said, Flapp? I'd be happy to clarify as best i can, but i just don't know what your hang up is. Be assured, i appreciate the directionless and vague critique.
Well, you seemed to find a paradox of some sort in "where something isn't omnipresent," but I fail to see it and probably will not unless furnished with further explanation. For "my disposition," substitute "disposition" with anything that falls along the general lines of "habitual inclination," "tendencies," "proclivities," or "expected and oft-repeated pattern of behavior, whether or not inevitable or avertible." By saying that it would be irresponsible to allow anything that is materialistically natural, I meant that this definition of "natural" would not restrict any behavior at all other than the paranormal. Yes, you correctly deduced that I was being facetious with the last bit of that post.

If that doesn't do, I really do give up.