• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

new to religion, which one is right & true

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Doesn't Christianity ask you to believe in God and Jesus?

This means everlasting life their taking in knowledge of you the only true God and the one you sent forth.
-John 17 v 3

According to Scripture knowledge [education] of God and Jesus is found between the pages of Scripture and through prayer.

-2nd Timothy 3 vs 16,17; Luke 11 v 13 B.

mycorrhiza

Can you tell me what a pantheist believes, in general. I have never researched the faith or philosphy.

The only agreed upon belief that Pantheism holds is that the Universe is God.

I belong to the monist physical, also called naturalistic, branch of Pantheism, that says that there's only one substance, and it's matter. Naturalistic pantheism doesn't allow for reincarnation and such, like the other two kinds (dualistic and monist idealistic) does.

It is a stance on God (like theism/atheism/deism) rather than a religion.

Last edited:

1robin

Christian/Baptist
The only agreed upon belief that Pantheism holds is that the Universe is God.

I belong to the monist physical, also called naturalistic, branch of Pantheism, that says that there's only one substance, and it's matter. Naturalistic pantheism doesn't allow for reincarnation and such, like the other two kinds (dualistic and monist idealistic) does.

It is a stance on God (like theism/atheism/deism) rather than a religion.
That's quite a mouthful. What about anti-matter (just kidding)

Thanks for the info. I don't think I am smart enough for your religion.