• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Not really, no.

allfoak

Alchemist
didnt-do-it.jpg

StormReturns

Yeppers. And despite being told it might take a couple days to get back into the old account, it's already done. Debater Slayer always was pretty awesome like that.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Welcome back. I know RF is different now, so if you need any help navigating the new forum face let me know.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Welcome back. I know RF is different now, so if you need any help navigating the new forum face let me know.
iti!

How on earth do I delete PMs?
Can I change the color scheme? This whole invisible fields thing is really not helping.

Iti oj

Premium Member
iti!

How on earth do I delete PMs?
Can I change the color scheme? This whole invisible fields thing is really not helping.
click leave conversation. It will give you the option to reinstate the PM if it gets replied to after you deleted, choose yes or no and then bam the PM is deleted.

No way to change the skin atm, i don't like it either..

Invisible field thing?

Iti oj

Premium Member
So what have you been up to since you have been gone?

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Now that's a very long story, with several roller coasters.

The biggest bombshell is that my psychologist and I figured out that basically every diagnosis I'd ever had, with the sole exception of PTSD, was bunk. The actual cause of all the other "mental health issues?" The inappropriate psychotropics that lazy doctors spent 10 years pumping into me.

So, that was big.

Iti oj

Premium Member
Now that's a very long story, with several roller coasters.

The biggest bombshell is that my psychologist and I figured out that basically every diagnosis I'd ever had, with the sole exception of PTSD, was bunk. The actual cause of all the other "mental health issues?" The inappropriate psychotropics that lazy doctors spent 10 years pumping into me.

So, that was big.
ohh i know that one all to well. Here take this pill. now take 5 more to cover the issue we missed and all the side effects