• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Occult Checklist

blackout

Violet.
He's cheating on you ^_^. Here's a Chaos Bunny to make you happy,
(\__/)
(='.'= )
(")_(")

And what a fun world it is.

I LOVE your Chaos Bunny!
Is it like the art of balloon twisting?
Can you make me a.... Chaos puppy?:puppy:
or a duck? or a horse?
a monkey for our own resident chimpy?:monkey:
a wolf for Luke & GC?:wolf:
and what about all our resident penguins!:pen:

Ummmm.....
I'd like a giraffe please. I think it would be fun.:giraffe:
and how about a Chaos Hippopotumus?
(just because it rhymes. well sort of.)

OMG! Can we PULEEZE have an RF Chaos Party?!
What a fun world it is indeed!

(I think it would be okay to throw in a little laytex for Sunstone...
don't you? any resident balloon twisters in the house?)

blackout

Violet.
:eek: Chaos Bunnies didn't make the evil list... did they?!?

Hey!
Washington DC is evil...
and it didn't make the list at all!:confused:
GASPS!!!
Is the Washington DC bunny a Chaos Bunny?
please tell me it isn't so...
(yours is much much cuter :bunny:)

Bathsheba

**{{}}**
:eek: Chaos Bunnies didn't make the evil list... did they?!?

:bunny:)

haaa! love it!

18350029_o.jpg

YouTube - Holy Grail - Killer Bunny

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
I'm assuming that *Paul* sincerely does not look to other religions as a higher authority than Christ and the Holy Bible. I can't speak for him, though. *waves to him if he's reading this* :)

Peace,
Mystic
Ahhh, now i've been sitting here bored for days, i've even listened to an hour and a half of the God delusion by dawkins but that didn't help much either.

Hi MysticSang'ha, what you have said of me is true and I thank you for saying it without mocking me. Thank you.

Right, the next post

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
"No part", you would have "no part" of any of those groups of people?
The people I have no problem with, I have loads of time for them, I have no time for being involved in their religious practices where they contradict scripture. I will happily have a bible study with a JW a mormon or a Catholic, I am currently involved in one with Christadelphians but we are not partakers of the same Spirit so I cannot do these things as brethren with them but do so out of compassion.

Wow! Ya see, I find that almost pathetic that you would have "no part" of any of those people.
Well, this comment is based upon your first mistake so I won't respond like for like.

We are talking about people ya know.
And this one.

Here is what I said:

however the list in itself represents a whole load of things I would have no part of

You can call their group/belief a cult but they are made up of people and many of these people couldn't harm you even if you begged them too.
I know that, but i do not look at the physical but the spiritual.

Seriously, is it something that frightens you when you think of a practitioner of Zen, what do you think she will do to you? Do you have any idea what the Zen believer wants from you?
I've never spoken to one but I would have no problem with that at all, I have had very friendly conversations with people of all faiths both on here and in my everyday life both about the carnal and spiritual things of life, you have misunderstood me and gone into a rant i fear. :)

Here's my point Paul, it strikes me as though you have closed your mind to a great many people that could in fact enrich your life, but because somebody has labeled them "cult" you would have “no part”.
They could indeed enrich my life as people but their religion cannot improve on what I have.

Take Beckysoup for example, you say she belongs to a cult and you would have "no part" of her cult, but really, why is Becky’s religion so threatening to you?
Believe me it is not, I have spent plenty of time speaking with mormons and befriending them it is as God says:

1st John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

What is she gonna do, take possession of your soul and sell it to the devil?
No Christian with a biblically grounded faith would fear or believe such a thing were possible, even though you are just being humourous.

What about all the other folks on this site that belong to a group found on your list? Are these people going to take control of you because they are part of a cult as you claim?
I take it by your comments that you believe that Christians such as myself are ignorant and fearful. What you have said is groundless and presumptuous.

If you aren’t afraid of losing control or being deceived, what then drives your exclusionary reaction?
You have either misread or been blindsighted by your prejudice before you had finished reading the very fist sentence of the post you had responded to, perhaps you could read again and start again, I take no offence Bathsheba and I think this is just something you have been bursting to say to a Christian.

It strikes me as though you live in a demon haunted world
God bless you but I don't, if anything I am too ignorant of such things.

Francine

I got as far as acupuncture and concluded the author didn't know his subject matter. sheesh Is this some sort of racist thing? Acupuncture was invented by the yellow horde so it has to be occultic? They have acupuncturists in hospitals now, for heaven's sake.

The Christian view of acupuncture is that Christ's piercings (three nails and a spear) are sufficient to bring healing from all sin.