• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Okay, hear me out: monkey civilization

ChieftheCef

Monkeys can use paper money. I've seen it happen. They are surprisingly human, or maybe we surprisingly monkey. Eventually they will begin to integrate into society, evolve similar speech patterns to us etc over the span of getting the solar system terraformed( yes not all of it) and then there will be monkey space captains.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Monkeys can use paper money. I've seen it happen. They are surprisingly human, or maybe we surprisingly monkey. Eventually they will begin to integrate into society, evolve similar speech patterns to us etc over the span of getting the solar system terraformed( yes not all of it) and then there will be monkey space captains.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
I read once a satirical book about a middle-aged Jewish man who got stranded on an island in the Caribbean. At some point during the book he tries to train the local monkey population and after having a bit of success, starts fantasizing about monkeys being trained well enough to attend a minyan, which is a quorum of at least ten Jewish adults necessary for group prayer. Then the monkeys burst his daydream bubble by doing something monkeyish (eating an insect or something, I don't remember exactly).