• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Online Reference: FAQs and tutorials on the Theory of Evolution

Of course I am an evolutionist. How could I not be?

If you deny evolution in all but one case, your evolutionist cridrntials are seriously lacking.

You’re a non-evolutionist who makes an exception in one single case,

You could always call yourself an exceptional evolutionist.

That has a nice ring to it, doesn’t it?

Somebody who doesn’t believe in the evolution of mathematics would not be considered an evolutionist in my culture.

On the bright side, we don’t much care what you think about biology.

How about a situational evolutionist?

That has a nice ring to it as well.

A cafeteria evolutionist? I like that one!

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Thanks Luis,

Hopefully when we get new theists coming in, putting forward their misconceptions, a link to this thread can be posted and the new theist can become educated and there will be a decrease in general ridicule.

-Q
Why do you assume Theists are opposed to evolution? Not all theists are Christian fundamentalists. While scientists have a larger percentage of atheists, it is still true that 51% do believe in God or some sort of Higher Power.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
If you deny evolution in all but one case, your evolutionist cridrntials are seriously lacking.

You’re a non-evolutionist who makes an exception in one single case,

You could always call yourself an exceptional evolutionist.

That has a nice ring to it, doesn’t it?

Somebody who doesn’t believe in the evolution of mathematics would not be considered an evolutionist in my culture.

On the bright side, we don’t much care what you think about biology.

How about a situational evolutionist?

That has a nice ring to it as well.

A cafeteria evolutionist? I like that one!
Your neglecting the fact that Theistic Evolutionists like myself believe God Created our existence and life that evolves naturally.

What is the problem with this belief? It is in harmony with the the objective verifiable evidence of the nature of our existence..

In the past you have not been friendly to the sciences of evolution. What specifically is your position?

Last edited: