• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Only Real Guns Are Allowed

A

angellous_evangellous

Wow... they can't even listen to Christian music like Michael W. Smith or W.O.W. worship. And they can bring guns?! Guess they can't wrestle the guns out the good ol' fashioned hunters' hands, but they can force them to listen to ol' timey Gospel music and be in bed by 11pm.

How many students do they have?

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Don't y'all know God gave us a right to own guns, but not a right to own video games?

seagull

Sunstone said:
Don't y'all know God gave us a right to own guns, but not a right to own video games?
The same must be true for free speech -- God gave us a right to use it, but not to hear or watch it, according to BJU.

A

angellous_evangellous

Sunstone said:
Good point, and wildly funny. :jiggy:

We can shoot stuff in real life, but not in those horrible, ungodly video games.:eek: Oh, and no "contemporary Christian music" is allowed on your hunting trips, and sign out when you leave.

Pah

Uber all member
Luke Wolf said:
Those rules are strict. Wonder why they would require you to live on campus?
So they can control sex and especially sex between the races JMO

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
pah said:
So they can control sex and especially sex between the races JMO
God forbid the races have sex with each other! It's bad enough that they often have to use the same make of handguns, don't you think?

Cr0wley

More Human Than Human
You may not possess or play computer and video games rated T, M, or A or having elements of blood and gore, sensual or demonic themes, or featuring suggestive dress, bad language, or rock music.
Well, that cancels out every single game I own, including my "nice" games that my mom prefers me playing (like The Sims 2!)

And all games these days hae rock music! Even Tetris!

I can't stand places like these. I would die in an enviroment like that...

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
So, a school tells its students that they are not allowed to play certain video games (what a tragedy:sarcastic, but not a constituional right) and that if they have firearms (a constitutional right) they have to be secure at all times, and subsequently some people on a forum turn this into "they must be racist". That's not very tolerant for people that love to talk about how intolerant the christian right is.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Cr0wley said:
I can't stand places like these. I would die in an enviroment like that...
I strongly suspect that many of the students at BJU are intellectually dead upon graduation.