• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OUTSIDE of RF

CDRaider

So I was just curious, I know a buch of people on here are husband and wife couples and a few are good friends... well lets officially make the connections (only if you want to of course) so that we know who knows who!

I'll start: I'm dating JMoum and hes the one that got me to join because he kept stealing MY ideas to post on threads and felt bad so he wanted me to join so I could get frubals for my own opnions (of course I didn't know what he was talking about at the time, who'd ever heard of frubals?)

What about the rest of you?

Mike182

Flaming Queer
i met Buttons* when she was in London, and am planning a meet-up with some other englanders at some point - but other than buttons*, i have not yet met any RF members.

i will be coming to the states at some point in the next few years as well, so look out for me!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I am hoping to meet Mike and maybe Halcyon sometime; we have quite a few English members now.....................maybe we could stage a coup ?:D

CDRaider

Hey, maybe JMoum and I will be getting in contact with you guys! We are thinking that sometime in the future we want to check out England as a possible place to move. We want to check out some of the other cultures in America we haven't experienced yet but so far we're fed up with America. :)

Booko has offered for me to see her if I'm ever in Atlanta, Georgia. Georgia US that is.

Mr. Hair

Renegade Cavalcade
Mike182 said:
and am planning a meet-up with some other englanders at some point
*ears perk up like tiny slices of cheese*

Thusly!

splash_.jpg

(I don't actually know anyone here, hence the ear-to-cheese inference)

Mike182

Flaming Queer
michel said:
I am hoping to meet Mike and maybe Halcyon sometime; we have quite a few English members now.....................maybe we could stage a coup ?:D

i was planning on staging a visit to Fluffy's local coffee house :D

are you London area Michel?

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
There are a lot of Texas residents (it's a big place though). Maybe a get together is in order one of these days.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Mike182 said:
i was planning on staging a visit to Fluffy's local coffee house :D

are you London area Michel?

Sunny Bournemouth! If all you guys put yourselves on Frapper (or Google Earth), we can arrange the best meeting point but if you Northen guys are having a bad winter, it might be better to put any meeting off until the spring ?

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Let's see.. I met Bastet (before RF was even conceived of, lol). Here's a pic from when she had hair:

I've also met Bob and Gail (Pah and QTpi), Huff (Jewscout), Soyleche (and his wife and baby), and Hope. Here's pic of some of us in Richmond, VA:

RichmondRFgang.JPG

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I was lucky enough to have a drop-in visit from Draka and Turk! That was a lovely experience! :hug:

I'm hoping to visit them at their home and also hoping to go see lizkid. If there's anyone in the in the middle of the US that might be interested in a meetup, let me know!

CDRaider

Feathers in Hair said:
I was lucky enough to have a drop-in visit from Draka and Turk! That was a lovely experience! :hug:

I'm hoping to visit them at their home and also hoping to go see lizkid. If there's anyone in the in the middle of the US that might be interested in a meetup, let me know!

I'm in southern Ohio... thats kinda middle.

Seriously though, when I travel, I'm posting it on here! I want to meet a bunch of you guys! you are all so much fun to talk to.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Well, I know this next Monday (not tomorrow, but the Monday afterwards).

I will be meeting with Lillithu, JewScout, Dawny and Pah.

I can't tell you how dang excited I am!!

Circle_One

I've yet to meet anyone, but I should be heading to Texas sometime next year and hope to meet up with a few RFers while I'm there.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
I met Mikey while I was in England... I have a picture... let's see if i can find it...

And I've met.... someone else too... :D

but i want to meet more of you!!! ;) soon!

Bishka

Veteran Member
Circle_One said:
I've yet to meet anyone, but I should be heading to Texas sometime next year and hope to meet up with a few RFers while I'm there.

You need to come to Idaho! :)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I haven't met any of the frequent RF users. I have got two of my friends to join, allthough they rarly post.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's possible I've ran into Lizskid, unknowingly, before, as we don't live too far away from eachother.

Circle_One

beckysoup61 said:
You need to come to Idaho! :)

I'd LOVE to Beck and I'll make my way 'round there eventually. I'm going to Texas though for a Kings A Nuthin Rockabilly/Greaser weekender. It's going to be nuts. All you Texans better take cover ;)

Bishka

Veteran Member
Circle_One said:
I'd LOVE to Beck and I'll make my way 'round there eventually. I'm going to Texas though for a Kings A Nuthin Rockabilly/Greaser weekender. It's going to be nuts. All you Texans better take cover ;)

Yay!! :) I'm here year-round. I don't really ever go anywhere.