• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

park worship revival

As of Monday, over 1,000 came to Jesus. Sunday Night, my wife and me, We went to a free outdoor concert at a local high school. Some of the Football Players and Cheerleaders recognized me. so, they ask me to come onto the field with them. I was able to explain the Gospel of our Lord and Savior to them. Most who were not born again 57 gave their lives to Jesus as their Lord and Savior. There are some who do not know our Lord yet. Please Pray for them. Only God knows if there is going to be a revival in the local school districts.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Please don't pray for me. I'm fine, thanks. Please enjoy your religious tradition while respecting those of others, thanks.

Though this reminds me of something that's been happening at our local farmer's market. If it happens again this week I may lodge a formal complaint. There have been preachers put in places to intercept visitors to this wonderful event. It is very off-putting. I am here to buy local food and talk with my local farmers. If they were set up with free food for the hungry or collecting donations for a local food pantry that'd be one thing, but they are just there to harass people and disrespect their cultural traditions. It's gross.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Please don't pray for me. I'm fine, thanks. Please enjoy your religious tradition while respecting those of others, thanks.

Though this reminds me of something that's been happening at our local farmer's market. If it happens again this week I may lodge a formal complaint. There have been preachers put in places to intercept visitors to this wonderful event. It is very off-putting. I am here to buy local food and talk with my local farmers. If they were set up with free food for the hungry or collecting donations for a local food pantry that'd be one thing, but they are just there to harass people and disrespect their cultural traditions. It's gross.
Nothin wrong with spreading the good news. Why do you allow people you can’t stand get you worked up?

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Nothin wrong with spreading the good news. Why do you allow people you can’t stand get you worked up?
Where did I say I "can't stand" them? Huh, would you look at that - I didn't. Please do not misrepresent what others say.

Also, surely it is not a serious question to ask someone who is being put upon why they feel put upon. I mean... yeah? "Why do you allow someone to bother you by when they tell you your culture and way of life is wrong and need to be replaced with theirs instead?" I mean... surely that isn't serious question. I'm going to choose to believe it isn't a serious question, because the alternative is gross victim blaming.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
park worship revival
As of Monday, over 1,000 came to Jesus. Sunday Night, my wife and me, We went to a free outdoor concert at a local high school. Some of the Football Players and Cheerleaders recognized me. so, they ask me to come onto the field with them. I was able to explain the Gospel of our Lord and Savior to them. Most who were not born again 57 gave their lives to Jesus as their Lord and Savior. There are some who do not know our Lord yet. Please Pray for them. Only God knows if there is going to be a revival in the local school districts.
What is "park worship", does one mean "Garden of Gethsemane", please, where Yeshua fervently prayed to "G-d/the father", right??
One needs not to worship and or pray to Jesus-god, instead feel free to worship and pray to One G-d whom Yeshua used to remember as "G-d/the father", right, please?

Regards

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Been through the revival scene. The being saved rallies has been playing on as long as I can remember.

Glad you had fun there.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
park worship revival
What is "park worship", does one mean "Garden of Gethsemane", please, where Yeshua fervently prayed to "G-d/the father", right??
One needs not to worship and or pray to Jesus-god, instead feel free to worship and pray to One G-d whom Yeshua used to remember as "G-d/the father", right, please?
Jesus is consubstantial with the father, right?
Did (Jesus)Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah ever knew this word and spoke it from his mouth, ever, or it is yet another deception/trick of the Paulines and or a " Pious Fraud " of the Church done much later in the name of (Jesus). please, right?
If he (Jesus) ever spoke this word from his mouth then kindly quote from him in first person in a straightforward, unequivocal and unambiguous manner, please, right?

Regards
"having the same substance or essence," late 14c., a term in the theology of the Trinity, from Church Latin consubstantialis "of like essence, nature, or substance," from assimilated form of com "with, together" (see con-) + substantia "being, essence, material" (see substance). In general use from 1570s. Related: Consubstantially; consubstantiality; consubstantialism.
also from late 14c."

Last edited:

Regiomontanus

Eastern Orthodox
park worship revival

Did (Jesus)Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah ever knew this word and spoke it from his mouth, ever, and or it is another deception/trick of the Paulines and the Church done much afterwards in the name of (Jesus). please, right?
If he spoke this word then kindly quote from him in first person in a straightforward, unequivocal and unambiguous manner, please, right?

Regards
"having the same substance or essence," late 14c., a term in the theology of the Trinity, from Church Latin consubstantialis "of like essence, nature, or substance," from assimilated form of com "with, together" (see con-) + substantia "being, essence, material" (see substance). In general use from 1570s. Related: Consubstantially; consubstantiality; consubstantialism.
also from late 14c."

It was officially adopted in 325 AD Council of Nicaea. But no, our Lord never used the word (homoousious in Greek).

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Sounds like it was an official school function. Was this a public school? If so, which one?

when being approached just hold up your hand in the stop position. I have approach others who said no thanks. I gave them this blessing May God give you a good family, prosperity, long life, good health, wisdom and may that virus die. Have a great day.
Some came back when no one else was around to ask questions.

1726617230098.png
1726617246019.png
1726617261570.png
1726617288904.png

Where did I say I "can't stand" them? Huh, would you look at that - I didn't. Please do not misrepresent what others say.

Also, surely it is not a serious question to ask someone who is being put upon why they feel put upon. I mean... yeah? "Why do you allow someone to bother you by when they tell you your culture and way of life is wrong and need to be replaced with theirs instead?" I mean... surely that isn't serious question. I'm going to choose to believe it isn't a serious question, because the alternative is gross victim blaming.
I am color blind having trouble reading your posts. Please use black, thanks daniel

park worship revival

Regards
Everyday at sunrise, many of us meet in a park to worship Jesus. Dozens of churches are involved. We start with praise and worship and share Jesus with new people in small groups. Those who come to Jesus are asked questions to determine their personalities. Then joined with churches they will like going to. Those churches set up one on one discipleship. and pick them up for church.

Jesus is consubstantial with the father, right?
"Jesus is consubstantial with the Father" means that Jesus shares the same divine nature or substance as God the Father, essentially stating that Jesus is fully God, equal to the Father in divinity; this concept is primarily found in Christian theology, particularly within the Nicene Creed which uses the term "consubstantial" to describe this relationship between Jesus and God the Father.

Regiomontanus

Eastern Orthodox
Everyday at sunrise, many of us meet in a park to worship Jesus. Dozens of churches are involved. We start with praise and worship and share Jesus with new people in small groups. Those who come to Jesus are asked questions to determine their personalities. Then joined with churches they will like going to. Those churches set up one on one discipleship. and pick them up for church.

How does that work? I mean, what do personalities have to do with our Lord?

Regiomontanus

Eastern Orthodox
"Jesus is consubstantial with the Father" means that Jesus shares the same divine nature or substance as God the Father, essentially stating that Jesus is fully God, equal to the Father in divinity; this concept is primarily found in Christian theology, particularly within the Nicene Creed which uses the term "consubstantial" to describe this relationship between Jesus and God the Father.

Preaching to choir here brother. It was the person I was addressing who thinks otherwise.

park worship revival

Did (Jesus)Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah ever knew this word and spoke it from his mouth, ever, or it is yet another deception/trick of the Paulines and or a " Pious Fraud " of the Church done much later in the name of (Jesus). please, right?
If he (Jesus) ever spoke this word from his mouth then kindly quote from him in first person in a straightforward, unequivocal and unambiguous manner, please, right?

Regards
also from late 14c."
wife, boss will kick me off soon https://www.calvarychapelboston.com/Biblical Basis Trinity Bowman.pdf