• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

People "protecting marriage": where are you on Monday nights?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
two penises thrashing together under the cover of the moon light
actually affects the Dow Jones....

Its known as the "Rule of meat" principle

When there are too many meats in the chicken coup
bankers in the city of Nasdaq have heart failure

For the love of Hey Zeus and TExas
Prevent Gay marriage!

Yes because the whole thing would turn into arranged marriages where men whould be forced to marry men against their wills and have no way to protect the sanctity of their butt holes.(or their investments on the Dow and Nasdaq)

What about the S & P ?

Love

Dallas

Last edited:
So my wife's currently engaged in her weekly habit of watching The Bachelor, but something just occurred to me:

There are plenty of religious groups that have made lots of noise about "protecting the sanctity of marriage" when it suited them. However, consider something like The Bachelor: it effectively turns marriage into the prize on a game show.

I've done Google searches to see if I could find any church or other organization that's spoken out against this show and I couldn't find any. The "protect marriage" crowd is conspicuously silent on treating marriage as a commodity that can be competed for in the name of ratings.

Those of you who belong to the groups who say that they have an interest in "protecting marriage": why has your group stayed silent about this?

Talk about something that completely cheapens the idea of marriage. I would think that all those outspoken Christians that hold marriage to be so sacred that they won't allow gays to get married, would have something to say against a show that completely cheapens and degrades the whole idea of marriage in such an obvious manner.

Mr Cheese

should we have civil unions for inter race couples?

after all, them darkies have only been allowed to marry us white folk recently...

do you think thats wrong?

what do my fellow crackers say?

Mr Cheese

Talk about something that completely cheapens the idea of marriage. I would think that all those outspoken Christians that hold marriage to be so sacred that they won't allow gays to get married, would have something to say against a show that completely cheapens and degrades the whole idea of marriage in such an obvious manner.

I think televison went down hill when they got cousin Tommy on the brady bunch...

after that..it was all the pits of satan

all those sex sex alcyhole and liberal stuff...

Mr Cheese

You may sniff your bride's bung hole....

doggie_wedding.jpg

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I think televison went down hill when they got cousin Tommy on the brady bunch...

after that..it was all the pits of satan

all those sex sex alcyhole and liberal stuff...

I thought it was when everyone figured out Mr.Brady was gay?

What about Gilligan ?

And Gomer? SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!

Love

Dallas

Last edited:

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Hmm...could it be they are afraid that if 'we " allow homosexuals to get married then the next thing you know people will be allowed to get married to their dog?
Please list all the places in the United States where animals are allowed to enter into legal contracts.
Then please be so kind as to list the legal contracts animals are allowed to enter into.

Here is the thing and I've said it before..The "sanctity" of marriage is how you treat your OWN marriage!!!How you view your OWN marrige.What YOUR marriage means to YOU!
Unfortunately, there are lots of people who think that thier marriage is the end all be all example of what every marriage is to be.

And since divorce and remarriage got brought up..

Should I be able to ban 2nd marriages because my religious concept is I believe marriage is for life so anyone that is on their 2nd or 3rd or 8th marriage is ruining the "sanctity" of my marriage because I've only been marreid one time and those others getting to "say they are married" and do it legally are tarnishing the meaning of mine?
Depends.
Are any of them gay?

Why would Elizabeth Taylor getting married I believe 8 times including twice to one man have anything to do with the "sanctity " of all marriages?Particularly mine?
It shows the world that good god fearing Christians are actually ok with multiple marriages.
Regardless of what they claim their god thinks about it.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
[Please list all the places in the United States where animals are allowed to enter into legal contracts.
Then please be so kind as to list the legal contracts animals are allowed to enter into.
/QUOTE]

As I said..If "we allow" the "gays' the marry then next it will be dogs .

Love

Dalllas

Last edited:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Then don't do it doggie in the bed.
I found the front yard rather interesting....

But thats only because you dont understand the sanctilty of marriage.There has to be a marriage 'bed'.(did you have a matress in the front yard?)

Love

Dallas

McBell

Admiral Obvious
But thats only because you dont understand the sanctilty of marriage.There has to be a marriage 'bed'.(did you have a matress in the front yard?)

Love

Dallas
yes I have a bed.
And I have sex in said bed.
But because I do not want to screw with the sanctity of marriage, any position other than missionary with me on top is performed someplace other than in bed.
That way the marriage bed is not in jeopardy.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
yes I have a bed.
And I have sex in said bed.
But because I do not want to screw with the sanctity of marriage, any position other than missionary with me on top is performed someplace other than in bed.
That way the marriage bed is not in jeopardy.

Well then..at least you are keeping the bed pure..

Have you said 40,000 hail Marry's and asked Gods forgivness for having sex like a dog though?

Now having said that..Do not worry about "screwing" with the Sanctity of marriage..You in fact are "required" to screw.That is your duty.Unless you are on your hands and knees praying and starving your self to death its not even your body to defraud your spouse with by denying her the right to marital sexual relations.

Thats not as bad as being gay but almost.

So you better watch you back.

Love

Dallas

Last edited:

dust1n

Zindīq
Dustin,

Oh, is this going to be yet another thread about gay marriage? Sorry - you'll have to find someone else to play then. I have stated my opinion on that so many times that I am totally, totally bored with the topic.

I'm opposed to any form of marriage being sanctioned by the state. I think all unions should be civil unions and that marriage should be a religious ceremony. And if you want your marriage to take place in a religious community, and you want to live in a religious community, then you can find one that's accepting and supportive, or start your own.

In other words, I believe in the state staying out of mandating religious practices.

That's all I'm going to say about it.

Works for me. I just don't understand how this isn't worse than gay marriage (for those who oppose it do to marriage's sanctity). I also think the state should have nothing to do with a religious ceremony. Turns something that is suppose to be spiritual in a system of economics.

dust1n

Zindīq
[Please list all the places in the United States where animals are allowed to enter into legal contracts.
/QUOTE]

As I said..If "we allow" the "gays' the marry then next it will be dogs .

Love

Dalllas

So allow them to enjoy the economic benefits of marriage in a term called 'civil union', and this way people wouldn't want to 'civilly form union with dogs', because there would be no economic advantage to it.