• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

PETA dresses like KKK to protest AKC

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Oh and if you consider my expressions a "rant"..Well you know what..you can say the same about PETA now cant you?

But thats O.K..Im adding it up..how often Im descirbed as "ranting...or "tirading"..the ones accusing me of that I can easily say you feel that way becuase you feel "guilty' about something.

You accusing me of being on a rant? Could be called a rant in itself.Maybe you feel guilty about something? HUH?

But thats O>K ..I get the "hint".

Love

Dallas

Last edited:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
rant

   /rænt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [rant] Show IPA Pronunciation

–verb (used without object) 1.to speak or declaim extravagantly or violently; talk in a wild or vehement way; rave: The demagogue ranted for hours.

Love

Dallas

P.S Sorry Seyorni that you see me this way.

Poisonshady313

I suspect many of the rabid anti-PETA individuals are the same people that would be rabidly anti-ALDF or anti-PCRM, had they ever heard of these organizations. It's PETA's willingness to put itself out there and draw the popular flak that makes it the poster child for animal bigots.

They may have done some wonderful stuff... but the fact that their leadership is comprised of hypocrites that support terrorism/murder makes me very distrustful of them.

For example... supporting the bombing of a medical research lab where they use animals to develop medication... while using medication made using animal research.

It's like a vegan eating a cheeseburger, claiming they have a protein deficiency, so they really really need it... while bombing delis because they sell meat products.

I'm not saying PETA isn't possible of doing good... I'm saying whatever good they do is incidental.

I don't identify PETA as a good organization.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
They may have done some wonderful stuff... but the fact that their leadership is comprised of hypocrites that support terrorism/murder makes me very distrustful of them.

For example... supporting the bombing of a medical research lab where they use animals to develop medication... while using medication made using animal research.

It's like a vegan eating a cheeseburger, claiming they have a protein deficiency, so they really really need it... while bombing delis because they sell meat products.

I'm not saying PETA isn't possible of doing good... I'm saying whatever good they do is incidental.

I don't identify PETA as a good organization.

I change the spelling myself, PITA. :run:

KnowledgeSeeker

Not that I agree with Peta or their tactics, but like the article said pure breeds tend to have more health complications, and they're protesting the AKC because they think it encourages pure breeding at the expense of the animal's health.

I am sorry but no breeder is going to breed dogs for health problems. Responsible breeders will choose the breeding pair of dogs based on the lack of health issues. Now I am speaking about true breeders not the backyard breeders that have no idea about bloodlines or health issues. These types of breeders are in it just for the money or the opportunity for their children to witness the "miracle" of birth.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I am sorry but no breeder is going to breed dogs for health problems.

Well no ****. Obviously they're not doing it deliberately, but it is an unintended side effect. many dalmatians are born deaf, pomeranians and other toy breeds commonly suffer from seizures, there's also
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Sans-serif, sans-serif]hip dyspepsia, respiratory problems, etc.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Sans-serif, sans-serif]artificial selection increases the risk of transmitting the hereditary defects of a breed[/FONT].
But like I said don't agree with nor am I defending Peta, I'm just explaining their point of view.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's a silly comparision, but PETA are silly people.
There was a PETA rep at a concert I went to, and he said the DVDs they were giving away were videos and concert footage of a bunch of different bands. So, I signed what ever petition it was to get a DVD that was actually interviews with a member or two of a few of the mentioned bands on why they are vegetarians. In response, I created a counter group, People Eating Tasty Animals.