• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please help me correctly interpret the verses ISIS uses in the Hadiths and the Koran

caliphmj

Bukhari (52:220) – Allah’s Apostle said… ‘I have been made victorious with terror’
˹Remember, O Prophet,˺ when your Lord revealed to the angels, “I am with you. So make the believers stand firm. I will cast horror into the hearts of the disbelievers. So strike their necks and strike their fingertips.”This is because they defied Allah and His Messenger. And whoever defies Allah and His Messenger, then ˹know that˺ Allah is surely severe in punishment. Surah Quran (8:12 to 8 13

caliphmj

Bukhari (52:256) – The Prophet… was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, “They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans).” In this command, Muhammad establishes that it is permissible to kill non-combatants in the process of killing a perceived enemy.
Narrated As-Sab bin Jaththama:

The Prophet (peace be upon him) passed by me at a place called Al-Abwa or Waddan, and was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet (peace be upon him) replied, “They (ie women and children) are from them (ie pagans).” I also heard the Prophet (peace be upon him) saying, “The institution of Hima is invalid except for Allah and His Apostle.”
It meant they are working with them

caliphmj

Abu Dawud (14:2527) – The Prophet said: Striving in the path of Allah (jihad) is incumbent (Necessary responsibility) on you along with every ruler, whether he is pious or impious

Muslim (1:33) – the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

Bukhari (8:387) – Allah’s Apostle said, “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah

Muslim (1:149) – “Abu Dharr reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which of the deeds is the best? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause…”
https://www.answering-christianity.com/blog/index.php?topic=2992.0 and nothing wrong with Abu dawud 14 2527 and muslim 1 149