• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please keep your negativity out of this thread

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Unconditional love

And they feature it ...

More for that thread? -

I'm sure most people would probly agree with you. But just look at the world that kind of thinking creates - it's an absolute lunatic asylum.

People ONLY become violent when they don't feel unconditionally loved.

I understand your anger. It is very painful to have your illusions shattered. But trust me. You will be FAR better off without them in the long run :)

Post some Lorna??

Yes - blow some minds :)

Ann Albers is another one of my favourites -

You are nothing less than love itself :)

The angels told me that they had a hard time convincing me to come to earth. They said I argued that it was too angry a place for an enlightened soul.

Last edited:

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Here's another excellent piece -

If someone would have told me that I would not only be teaching about self-love and acceptance, but also living a life today filled with healthy relationships, an incredible marriage, unconditional self-love, freedom, peace, joy, abundance, trust, and pure appreciation, I would never have believed it. In fact, where I started is so far removed from where am I now that when I look at pictures of me from that time—while I have so much love for that girl—she seems like a shadow of the me I know so intimately today.

How I Achieved Authentic & Radical Self-Love ~ By Danielle Dailey

Enjoy!