• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please keep your negativity out of this thread

Silverscale derg

To me i'm a peaceful non human reptilian creature which is commonly hated, been thrown out of countless sites for no reason besides preaching peace. I was even thrown out of facebook for wanting to stop the needless slaughter of wolves (and coyotes) as well as the slaughter of "invasive" (as if humans don't have a population of 7 billion all over the world) and "overpopulated" iguanas which sure they moved but so did humans and they eat plants for crying out loud...they do nothing to the ecosystem...humans do worse. I want peace between all species. No species is stupid yet through humans made "tests" they all seem as less intelligent at something unique to humans considering they don't have thumbs so they can't use all the stuff humans use but that doesn't mean they're stupid. Lizards aren't stupid either even if when put in the same test as a rat they do poorly in it because noise makes them still considering they have good camo just try looking for a green anole on a plant...so they don't need to run. I'm tired of hate of all non human species. Yes I know i'm not vegan but I still want equality yet humans whine about equality for themselves

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
From my journal -

To live for the day when the word "stranger" can safely be left out of the dictionary.

To laugh and cry with others rather than at them. To see their pain as part of a journey even if they don't see it that way. To remind myself that my own pain has led me to this point which is far beyond what I would have ever dared dream of. (Rework that bit - there is a good idea in there just screaming to get out!)

How To End Suffering and Be Happy

http://www.mindfullymusing.com/2014/07/02/when-chaos-is-our-teacher/

From trans4mind -

There is clearly a great need for an increased understanding and practice of Emotional Intelligence in our culture - huge list - not even what I was originally looking for :)

Books for Transformation - wow!!! - add to our list? argh - as IF I need more books ... :)

20 Habits Happy People Have (But Never Talk About)

personal-development.com happiness - yes! Not just the top result!

Where is God when we are going through our trials that never seem to end?

As Chief Happiness Officer of The Happiness Institute, I’m often asked a range of questions about happiness, what it is, and how we can all enjoy more of it. Here are some answers to some of the more common questions

lifehack.org happiness - yes! looks a huge site!!!

Top 100 Personal Development Blogs 2017

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Sing -> "Yoim-yoim-yoim. Yoim-yoim-yoim. Yoim-yoim-yoim-yoim-yoim-yoim-yoim!"

Flying again after that rather nasty episode :)

Oh yes here's a site I don't visit all that often -

Messages about love

The essential feeling of receiving Divine Love is so delicious, most of us wish we could feel it all the time.

Yes - if only ...