• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please keep your negativity out of this thread

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness.

Hard to believe at times!

Google it?

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Leads to an interesting quotes site ...

"There is no religion without love, and people may talk as much as they like about their religion, but if it does not teach them to be good and kind to man and beast, it is all a sham."

~ Anna Sewell

Quotes about kindness - Quodid

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"To stay with that shakiness — to stay with a broken heart, with a rumbling stomach, with the feeling of hopelessness and wanting to get revenge — that is the path of true awakening. Sticking with that uncertainty, getting the knack of relaxing in the midst of chaos, learning not to panic — this is the spiritual path."

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
See journal 4 details of latest hiccup -

Surya Das quotes - a few ... yet when I'm in a state I think all the people like him are living in fantasyland ... slowly clawing my way out ...

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
More posts? ...

Gratitude habitat quotes

Steve Maraboli Christmas - for kindness thread!

Einstein quotes (good reads)