• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please keep your negativity out of this thread

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
From "1001 Pearls of Buddhist Wisdom" - another book I highly recommend! -

(Atisha) treat every creature with affection

Blake builds a Heaven in Hell's despair

A few out of the Thich page? - on my hard drive ...

Yogananda kindness (and happiness?)

Buddhism Tara compassion

Blake see another's grief

Good reads Thich quotes

Thich love not contingent upon person being lovable

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
From that PDF in the kindness page -

Top tips for happiness

Happiness appreciate other people

Experience life fully

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Posted a couple from this page too -

My Favorite Picture Quotes

Love this shot! -

primepurpose.jpg

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Reading that HUGE page of mantras ... you forget! -

"Sometimes men & women & children & families & doctors love 2 enjoy a replica of their own lives!"

"Once upon a time, a man started 2 wonder whether he could actually enjoy his life."

"I'm NOT mad - I'm the psychological man. The psychological man!? Oh, that's beautiful! You REALLY know how 2 talk about the realities of life!"

"Normal people are the PERFECT guide 4 how 2 live. You SIMPLY watch what they are doing and then you do the opposite." :)

"Coming up next on the news, AMAZING scenes as a man starts 2 learn how 2 enjoy his own life!"

"Yoizzer-yoizzer-yoizzer. Yoizzer-yoizzer-yoizzer. Yoizzer-yoizzer-yoizzer-yoizzer-yoizzer-yoizzer-yoizzer."

"Sing -> What does a man do with his own mister kroiny?"

"When a man is looking down at his shopping list, you might think that his mind has gone around the twist. But fear not my dear & faithful friends, his mind is in a place that neither starts nor ends."

"People don't even like me anymore - they love to kick me out the door."

"What does a man ever want to say about his own life and then he says the words but they don't really seem to mean the same after he says them as when the words were safely locked away inside his mind. Why do birds suddenly appear."

"Yipper-yolly-yoido! Yipper-yolly-yoido! Yipper-yolly-yoido! Yipper-yolly-yoido!"

:)