• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please keep your negativity out of this thread

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
“Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true. Think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect only the best. Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others. Live in the faith that the whole world is on your side so long as you are true to the best that is in you!”

Paste in from Nov 25th!? -

Keep your heart open through everything

Have patience with yourself

Dalai accept suffering patiently

Laugh at your mistakes

(Happiness) choose love over fear

Happiness stop thinking like a victim

Sonia Choquette love (Amazon?)

Plus! "1001 Pearls of Buddhist Wisdom"!

Even more in negativity thread!

Yes! Sonia's book! - better than I remember ... or is it JUST the mood I'm in :)

Prayer cope problems - a couple of gems! in the book!

Seeing God in everyone - you forget! :)

(Fully) quotes about prayer!

trans4mind quotes - emotional intelligence?

The quotes thread ...

We are made by love, we are made of love, and we are made for love. - huge collection!! - some great articles recommended too!

Reminds me of this!!! - many people don't truly love themselves ... which is why this world is a lunatic asylum at present ...

Connect with your higher self

Sonia Choquette higher self love - some great tips in the book!

Once had heavy pain-body! Need 2 remind myself - VERY hard to imagine a heavier pain-body than jake.htm - the ultimate!

Spiritual experiences Tolle

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Then! A real roll ... see Surya bookmark!!

Gratitude exercises

Living life fully gratitude

trans4mind gratitude

Gratitude prayer

What else ... Bodhisattva Vow (compassion)

PLUS all I have memorised but conveniently forget when my pain-body is active!