• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please Not Again!

an anarchist

Your local anarchist.
As an anarchist, I thoroughly enjoyed watching Trump's campaigns, particularly his first one. I see the entire government system as a joke, a charade, the ultimate scam. And Trump just waltzes in and makes a joke of the whole presidential election process and eventually the office of president itself. He ACTUALLY won! That was the most hilarious part. Me and my friends (we was in highschool) would all get together for the presidential debates and watch them. Trump made the debates golden.

I really hope Trump runs again for the sh*ts and giggles.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
As an anarchist, I thoroughly enjoyed watching Trump's campaigns, particularly his first one. I see the entire government system as a joke, a charade, the ultimate scam. And Trump just waltzes in and makes a joke of the whole presidential election process and eventually the office of president itself. He ACTUALLY won! That was the most hilarious part. Me and my friends (we was in highschool) would all get together for the presidential debates and watch them. Trump made the debates golden.

I really hope Trump runs again for the sh*ts and giggles.
Well, it wouldn't hurt for another stick of dynamite to be lit.

Still, I want AOC as prez. . My new neutron bomb.

PureX

Veteran Member
Please! Not another Trump vs Biden election AGAIN!

I think I want to puke!
I predict Trump will not be the republican candidate for president. It would be fun if he were, because the nation needs to see just how insane and totally FUBAR the republican party has become. And he would surely lose even bigger, again, if he did run. And that would be a good thing for us all to see and acknowledge. But national republicans are already seeing him as a liability both to the party and to their own political careers. And even at the state level where the MAGA insanity is strongest he is losing ground due to the completely idiotic and incompetent behavior of his political toadies in office.

The whole right wing Christo-fascist extremist era of American politics is coming to an end. Thank the gods! It'll take a while to purge the poison from the halls of government. But it's already begun, and it will continue.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Last Biden vs Trump election ended in an insurrection. The prospect of a rematch may cause an insurrection against both the RNC and the DNC before the election!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't think Trump trusts the election process enough. Is he running just to prove it doesn't work?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Please! Not another Trump vs Biden election AGAIN!

I think I want to puke!

Currently independent voters outnumber both democrats and republicans.
Maybe Americans will finally be fed-up with both parties.

You now have such stellar independent candidates such as Liz Cheney, Howard Stern, Andrew Yang, Ye and The Rock to vote for.

1682567235290.png

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't understand why Trump is bothering to run in another election. He doesn't accept legitimate elections anyway, so he should just bypass something he won't accept when he loses again and just march right into the White House and declare himself the King. Why bother with the democratic process at all?