• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Political Compass Results

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
My answer would depend upon whether
their methods are honest or dishonest.
How are they tanking a company's stock?
I don't know what methods they are using. All I know is that it involves stock trading. They have groups that work together in this.

crossfire

Premium Member
I've been moving left in the past 7 years. Still in with the Greens.
View attachment 91365
My score over time:
Today
Your Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.59

March 2017:
Your Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -2.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.9

My score from Sept 2012:

I guess I've moved slightly left. I'm usually right on the line between green and purple.
Economic Left/Right: -0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.56

I've been hearing comments from conservatives blaming their shift to the authoritarian right on the leftists. I guess it cuts both ways with the authoritarians on the right pulling more moderates to the left.

My conclusion: politics is ugly, and people pull against what they consider to be ugly.

Last edited:

crossfire

Premium Member
My score over time:
Today
Your Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.59

March 2017:
Your Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -2.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.9

My score from Sept 2012:

I guess I've moved slightly left. I'm usually right on the line between green and purple.
Economic Left/Right: -0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.56

I've been hearing comments from conservatives blaming their shift to the authoritarian right on the leftists. I guess it cuts both ways with the authoritarians on the right pulling more moderates to the left.

My conclusion: politics is ugly, and people pull against what they consider to be ugly.
I'm going to embrace this leftist tendency that has been lurking in my unconscious mind as a means by which to bring the reasons for it into my conscious mind before I totally drift off the graph. ;)

Just a warning, so everyone doesn't think I've lost my mind. ;)

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
Since it's current...

1718281186969.png

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
I am curious if people here think this is accurate or not:

View attachment 92700
I'm not sure I know you well enough.

The Compass has a lot of badly worded questions that skew people to the left. There's a new question about climate change and how we can't keep growing the economy if we want to deal with CC, which is nonsense. We can do both.

It's not a very good metric but people on here like using it and it is very popular.

libre

Skylark
Staff member
Premium Member
I think most of the questions are reflective of 1st world reform politics, which puts me in the 'libertarian' category each time, but I've never thought of myself as such. (That said, I don't think 'authoritarian' is a particularly useful label either).

Clizby Wampuscat

I'm not sure I know you well enough.

The Compass has a lot of badly worded questions that skew people to the left. There's a new question about climate change and how we can't keep growing the economy if we want to deal with CC, which is nonsense. We can do both.

It's not a very good metric but people on here like using it and it is very popular.
I thought some of the questions were interesting. But generally I think it is accurate, maybe thought I would be a little more right.

FloorSalad

Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.21​

I consider myself an AnCom so it's relatively accurate I think. :)