• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Political Compass Results

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
My answer would depend upon whether
their methods are honest or dishonest.
How are they tanking a company's stock?
I don't know what methods they are using. All I know is that it involves stock trading. They have groups that work together in this.

crossfire

Premium Member
I've been moving left in the past 7 years. Still in with the Greens.
View attachment 91365
My score over time:
Today
Your Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.59

March 2017:
Your Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -2.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.9

My score from Sept 2012:

I guess I've moved slightly left. I'm usually right on the line between green and purple.
Economic Left/Right: -0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.56

I've been hearing comments from conservatives blaming their shift to the authoritarian right on the leftists. I guess it cuts both ways with the authoritarians on the right pulling more moderates to the left.

My conclusion: politics is ugly, and people pull against what they consider to be ugly.

Last edited:

crossfire

Premium Member
My score over time:
Today
Your Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.59

March 2017:
Your Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -2.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.9

My score from Sept 2012:

I guess I've moved slightly left. I'm usually right on the line between green and purple.
Economic Left/Right: -0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.56

I've been hearing comments from conservatives blaming their shift to the authoritarian right on the leftists. I guess it cuts both ways with the authoritarians on the right pulling more moderates to the left.

My conclusion: politics is ugly, and people pull against what they consider to be ugly.
I'm going to embrace this leftist tendency that has been lurking in my unconscious mind as a means by which to bring the reasons for it into my conscious mind before I totally drift off the graph. ;)

Just a warning, so everyone doesn't think I've lost my mind. ;)