• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poor Hungary ;-)

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Debate if it is real. If Putin is the new Jesus and not Trump. Or whatever.

I was curious about what they're currently paying for gasoline in Hungary and found this site: Price Rankings by Country of Gasoline (1 liter) (Transportation)

Hungary doesn't have the cheapest gas prices in Europe ($1.73 per liter), as a number of European countries pay less at the pump. Even Ukraine has lower gas prices ($1.32 per liter). The current U.S. price is $0.96 per liter. Denmark is at $2.12 per liter, more than twice as much as in the U.S.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Orban is great.
The truth is that the EU is walking on thin ice...and because of their intransigence...they will see the EU collapse like a house of cards.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I was curious about what they're currently paying for gasoline in Hungary and found this site: Price Rankings by Country of Gasoline (1 liter) (Transportation)

Hungary doesn't have the cheapest gas prices in Europe ($1.73 per liter), as a number of European countries pay less at the pump. Even Ukraine has lower gas prices ($1.32 per liter). The current U.S. price is $0.96 per liter. Denmark is at $2.12 per liter, more than twice as much as in the U.S.
The problem here is that so many Europeans are sick and tired of the Ukrainian war because it is damaging our economies...so it will ultimately cause protests, revolts, strikes.
This EU is the most suicidal EU in its 75 years of history.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
His government ended legal recognition for transgender Hungarians. You're still a 'he' in his eyes. How great is that?
Because we Europeans respect each other countries' sovereignty.
You know...I disagree with this measure.
But Orban doesn't come to Rome to tell us what we should do...so I won't go to Budapest to bother him, either. ;)

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You have so much hate for a man who is only trying to defend the land, lives, and liberty of the Ukranian people, and only because you fetishize despots and their war crimes. :pizza:

The kings of the past used to fight themselves and die in the battlefield, if necessary.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Because Ukraine will be overrun?

I’m not in the know, so can you explain why this is optimal?
Because Putin has already made a peace proposal. That those four regions become independent from Ukraine...
that is a good price for peace.
Or insignificant pieces of lands are worth the lives of hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Because Putin has already made a peace proposal. That those four regions become independent from Ukraine...
that is a good price for peace.
Or insignificant pieces of lands are worth the lives of hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians?
Would you suggest to women that they should give up and consent to rapists instead of fighting back in self defense?